AMC: Friday, July 25, 2008

• Replies 13
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Erica and sam were hot. An I hope jack finally means what he says and not wait around for erica, its time to bring brooke back for jack. I can't believe erica bought jack a stapler.LMFAO where did she get that? from val's desk, what a boring and unthoughtful gift. :lol:

• Members

I loved Frankie promising his Mom he'd be careful and Angie feels she got her way...then Frankie goes & pounds on that nasty pimp dude.

So glad he didn't listen to Angie- altho she DOES make some good points. LOL.

Oh....and Greenlee/Kendall and who Ryan loves.....stick a fork in it...its been done since the first boring go-round.

So far I'm bored with Erica's story...seems like this has been done SO many times with Erica....I want to see her deal with her daughters and son. Not a new romance after spending all that time in jail...

I don't know about this show....fingers are still crossed however.

• Members

Overall boring - ready for some new stuff.

But I LOVED the Cindy Chandler mention - go 'head Frankie!

I also loved Sam's chocolate line. But he too is as wooden against Erica Kane as Jeff Martin....so this triangle is already getting stale for me.

Kendall/Greenlee = zzzzz. Ryan/Annie today were zzzzzz.

• Members

Just meh.

This show is seriously spinning its wheels right now. Transitions are awkward.

I was a little disappointed that we didn't get a continuation of Jake and Taylor, as the hype was just that I guess...hype. Waiting for their storyline to TRULY kick off.

I, too, started seeing something about Erica and Sam Woods that I hadn't seen before. I, too, wish she had a different type of storyline than another triangle with Jack.

If Pratt would just pull The Sextet away from each other. On their own, they might be OK. I find MCE rather good w/o Ryan. Any edge she has is sanded back down when Ryan enters the room. Ultimately, she is expendable, but I wouldn't be disheartened if they decided to keep her around sans Ryan.

• Members

I was out of town for most of last week so I finally got caught up with the Wed-Fri episodes. They were all meh, imo.

The Erica/Jack/Sam storyline could be interesting if she had any chemistry with Sam, but so far it's just not there.

I too wish we had more Jake/Taylor. I'm biased because I loved Gus & Harley back when I used to watch GL, but I'd rather see them than Frankie/Randi, Erica/Sam, Krystal/Adam, JR/Babe and any version of the sextet.

Kendall's description of the perfect woman for Ryan as feisty and strong had me laughing since she was supposedly referring to Greenlee who became a doormat when she was with him.

Ryan destroying Annie's nanny cam evidence pisses me off! Annie is wrong for telling Jesse that Zach beat up Richie but it's fine for Ryan to get rid of evidence that could potentially clear Zach in Richie's murder? WTF?

Archived