AMC: Thursday, June 26, 2008

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Today was pretty good. The hour moved along quite nicely.

I really hope NuColby can get it together because, based on the most recent medianet pictures, it's going to be the summer of Colby, Cassandra, Dre and Petey.

• Members

I thought was a decent episode today.

I loved Erica/Carmen/Jack. I can't get enough romantic scenes of Jack & Erica anyway and at the end, Erica looked so alone in her cell. I liked the way they underplayed her sadness.

It annoys me that Tad thinks Kathy is only missing Julia and not her adoptive parents, too.

I still don't care for NuColby. I keep comparing her to Ambyr and imo, Ambyr had grown so much as an actress during her time on the show that she would have played those scenes much better today.

Zach & Ryan teaming up reminded me of GH's Sonny & Jason and my fears that Pratt will bring the mob to Pine Valley came to the surface once again.

The Richie/Annie scenes were really good. I wish B&E had gotten this storyline into gear sooner and had played out their family dynamics more instead of constantly making her his victim.

• Members

Seriously, you don't get the comparison? Like R Sinclair said in another post, Zach has the shady business associations and the daddy issues like Sonny and you don't see how amnesiac Jason working for Sonny is similar to amnesiac Ryan teaming up with Zach? All it would take is one bad hack to turn them into AMC's version.

• Members

Actually no, I find Tad burying a man alive to be more a Sonny & Jason type of thing than anything.

So they teamed up, whoop tee doo, JR and Jamie teamed up to get rid of Madden, does that make them Sonny & Jason too? :lol:

So? Zach has shady business associations, so does Adam, so does JR.......

• Members

I'm totally on Steve's side on this one. Today's vibe totally rang Sonny/Jason...and I was grossed out! I can't stand Zach like this...nor Ryan, but he is like this 90% of the time anyway.

Greenlee got a break today - good.

Aiden/Jake scenes were hot...you could tell RPG was having fun today. Is he married in real life?

The music was so good during the Annie/Richie scenes.

Finally --- Erica/Carmen/Jack was highlight of the day. Real emotions and great acting. Good stuff there!

• Members

I love the bond between Erica and Carmen. The actresses make me believe it's a true friendship.. I love how she interacts with both Erica and Jackson.

Erica and Jackson :wub::wub::wub: The longing looks; the holding fingers through the screen. The light in one another's eyes tells me all I need to know before the Wooden crap begins. Take your best shot Wooden. :lol:

I never get enough romance between these two either and I think Mr. Wooden is going to help us get a lot more down the road ;)

• Members

Um....was Zach not Tad's accomplice in the Madden burried alive storyline? :unsure: I could of swore that Zach was the one listening in on all of Madden's blubbering and screams of horror while he was burried alive? Did he not hear the desperation and screams of torture as well and didn't Zach just sit back and watch while all this happeneded? And we don't see Sonny comparisons. Zach already has the father issues, the insta family, the underground business and thirst for power, control and morally "questionable" persona. I think he is a firm candidate for Sonny-dom. Except for the fact that Sonny doesn't go after women and children which clearly wasn't the case for Zach in the Greenlee surogacey storyline circa 2005.

Jaime was no where near as dark as JR, Ryan or Zach. Ryan has been insta white washed since his amnesia and has yet to do anything as criminally deviant as the JR or Zach as of late. I could see Ryan as Jason in the amnesia department, (as Rie Sinclaire once said) but not really he is a more watered down version of Jax especially with Annie at the moment, with this current storyline it could pave the way for Greenlee becoming (as RS said) Brenda.

Kendell could easily be Carly and JR could become the next AJ with Babe playing the "distressed :rolleyes: " Courtney.

I don't think Adam would be as prominent as Zach or JR are going to be.

Archived