DAYS: New Teen Scene Rumors

• Members

http://cc.tvguide.liveworld.com/blog-entry...Rumor/800041148

High School Rumor-days of our lives

Consider this a spoilerish rumor, since all details aren't known. However, it seems like Dena Higley; the head writer for days of our lives is heading back to the High School Drama-Days.

The show is looking to cast a diverse group of High School students. Regina Davis(white, Caucasian) is considered the "Queen Bee" of the school and is adored by all the other girls in the school. Brooke Hollingsworth, a rebellious girl and Morgan's sister. Kelly Jonas, the younger sister of Daniel; is also an extremely intelligent young woman with high morals. Melanie Landon is Max's long lost half sister, 15-18 Gorgeous Caucasian female, Confident. Gorgeous and smart. Will Roberts, Sami and Lucas's son returns at the end of Summer as a troubling loner. Jackson Kiriakis, is the star player of the Salem's basketball team, he is the most popular jock in school and dating the most popular girl at school, Regina Davis. Blaire Sawyer captain of the cheerleading squad; Feisty and flirtatious. She is BFFs with Brooke Hollingsworth. Aaron Horton believes in the good old fashioned values of romance and honesty, He is a keen filmmaker and makes several low cost and amateur films. He is bestfriends with Kelly Jonas; has a secret crush on her.

The roles are said to be recurring principal ones with the exception of the Melanie Character; It is said to be a contract role. No official release dates for the characters has been announced but expect them to start appearing in salem around late July to early august. If this rumor is true, expect another high school teen scene just like it was back in 1999-2002.

• Replies 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

This doesn't have me convinced at all. For one, the show most certainly does not have the budget to be bringing on all these new characters when it's teetering dangerously close to cancellation...if anything, I expect cast cuts, not additions.

Also, I dont believe that Daniel would have a sister in town considering we've never heard of his connections to Salem before (as far as I'm aware), and as for bringing on another Hollingsworth sibling, again I dont buy it considering Morgan is a Southern Belle who moved to Salem to go to Salem University.

And who is this Jackson Kiriakis supposed to be related to?

Don't get me wrong, I could totally see Dena Higley doing this and following it all through with the school shooting she didnt get to do on OLTL, but for now, I don't buy it...

• Members

I'd believe this more if Judi Evans was still on the show. Why don't they bring back JE and Wally Kurth and their kids? A new core family connected to established characters is just what the show needs.

• Members

Who is Terry? Are you talking about the lady that runs the Martha Madison lovefest? I did a google search trying to see if anyone had posted any information about Mueller and Duhon and found this and thought I would post. Please note this is NOT my spoiler as I don't believe they would have that many new teens. I do know they are recasting Will. I, myself have not heard any definite plans to expand Morgan's family as the last I heard she might be leaving later this summer. The thing I did hear about Morgan lately though is fans seem to like her with Phil and they may explore that further.

Archived