ATWT: June 2-6 Discussion

• Members

Wonders what happened to the SON I used to know :(

Anyway, Today's show was horrid.

Luke/Noah/Winson/Amerra: If someone can figure out what is going on with the storyline, please let me know, because I am lost.

Ali/Chris/Aaron- Another storyline out of thin air that is not even making sense, and is nothing but plot devices.

Brad/Katie/Parker/Janet/Liberty- What on earth is the friggen point?

Nice seeing Bob and Susan.

• Replies 179
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I suspect Win has one horrid big crush on Indiana Jones/Harrison Ford/or just guys with hats. Boy, if only he had seen Holden in his sad cowboy hat last week, maybe we could have broken up the Lilden marriage without dragging Carly into that mess. :D

CRAP...totally missed Kimmy today. I see she's on tomorrow though.

Notice how I totally ignored Katie and her continued dissin' of her Moms? Katie: STFU and die.

I do think Julie Pinson would fit right into this show....*crosses fingers*

• Members

I thought you might have liked the Nuke scenes. Really that was the only thing good today besides the vets being on.

I think Goutman is just pulling it out of his ass.

I didnt get this story. But now I know where it is headed and why. The setup could have been better. But we are talking about Goutman and Pissant.

I ask myself that too. If all of them except Parker left.....they wouldnt be missed. I am tired of the Katie show. I am tired of her getting all the storylines while the rest of the cast gets crumbs. It makes me see red.

Ditto!!

• Members

I like Julie Pinson but the character is awful. She could have been a recast. Maybe a new Betsy Andropolous Stewart or someone else we all know and care for.

Sorry to hear that. Because I feel you have great insight into whats good and bad about the show. But I totally understand why you dont post on SON anymore.

• Members

Did anyone see that brief conversation Chris and Nurse Brenda had in the stairwell? That seemed like a scene out of GL with folks talking in stairwells.That was the only scene that seemed to irk me.I guess Noah is going to try to save Ameera from the Colonel after he made the jump on the boat towards the end of the show.I like the way ATWT moves pacewise with everyone flashing across town so quickly.Too bad the now-cancelled "Passions" didn't move at a lightning pace storywise because that show moved way too slow and took too many years to resolve a storyline.That was my main pet peeve about "Passions" period.Under Sheffer at least if the story didn't work at least it was quickly resolved.Maybe JP is taking the Sheffer approach now because before the writer's strike she dragged out stories forever.

• Members

The stairwell scenes have been going on since late October/early November of last year. I am ok with them. It doesnt bug me that much. The Noah stuff I still dont understand. I have no clue what the Colonel is doing or Noah/Luke for that matter.

• Members

Decided to watch todays show................

The only good parts were the VETS being on.....................

How horrible this show is.........................................UGH!!!

What happend to the ATWT I used to be able to watch?

• Members

But it wouldn't take much to pull it out of the crapper. It's not like they've totally given her a personality transplant **coughmost of the castcough** and ruined the character. I think it's obvious that Pinson could give Janet a heart and soul. Look at the miraculous transformation of Brad Snyder (a character I hated through three recasts), and spent most of his first year on ATWT as a horny cartoon character. (Although, admittedly, I kind of get the "boring" vibe DOOL fans were complaining about now that he's less snarky and content...)

I could axe enough deadwood and clear some budget room for her. :D

I'm okay with the occasional stairwell scene...there was a point in the Quad from Hell where every other scene was shot there though.

• Members

Janet has apparently given herself a black eye but has "Brad The Brain" thinking it was the dayplayer who did it. Bud the dayplayer has figurered out what Janet is up to. Yes he did push her and yes she did go flying over the bed--- my question is where the he!! did Brad come from because he sure didn't come from the direction of the door more like the bathroom.

Archived