DAYS: Stephanie and Nick anyone?

• Members

Boy, this show is missing the boat big time by not putting these two, together. Stephanie and Nick have so much chemistry and if they wanted to have a successful young teenage couple then I think these two could be it. Please DAYS see it and run with it.

• Replies 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I think that this is where they should go. BB & SH have great chem and i buy them as a couple.

hes also not related to her.

and it can cause tension all around. for both of them, max, chelsea.

Im glad to see Days sdtill toying with Morgan/Philip, tho i wouldnt mind Steph/Phil either. (tho they are also related in a way so..)

• Members

How are Stephanie and Philip related? The only relation they share in common would be Bo, who is Philip's brother and Stephanie's uncle. That's it. They're not related.

But I do agree that Stephanie and Nick would be a great couple. I was hoping they would go there when Stephanie returned last May, but unforunately, they decided to dip back into the incest pool and throw her at Max. :(

• Members

There are three yuounger actors on Days right now I like. Rachel Melivin has really grown on me, and I love her. It also took me a while to buy Alison back in the day, and they both remind me of each other. Rachel has grown incredibly as an actress, as did AS.

I also like Darin Brooks as Max. I think we all know Roscoe Born (DO NOT READ THIS NEXT PART IF YOU ARE SPOILER FREE!!)

I also like Blake Berris as Nick. He was Hogan's best creation. Nick's character is Horton through and through. It gave us a new character from this family that we desperately needed on screen right now.

Past RM, DB, and BB, I don't see any real talent to carry Days forward into the future.

BTW: I love Morgan. I don't see her a an essential part of the show, but I love her character. However, I'm from the south. I've lived up north a good bit, but most of my life has been spent in Alabama and Georgia. We Do Not talk like that anymore :D . Southern accents are less thick and more natural. Please, if you are going to imitate us, do it right.

• Members

^i know people from the south that have lived here in cali for a good 4 years and some of them dont have the accent at all and some i swear just got here from the way they sound. IMHO its a very person to person case.

Drew, i knew steph and phil were related somehow i just didnt wanna figure it out. lol. im suprised they are not more related than that.

Archived