GL: RPG on Monday, 3/31

• Replies 9
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I honestly didn't care. Not that I've ever liked Gus anyway, but having his harem show up didn't help. I couldn't get past Harley continuously calling him "my love". As if Gush was ever that sappy. Then that song...oy vey.

I think it sucks no one's bothered to tell Alan. Unless I missed it...Lizzie knows, but left the hospital, Rafe can't go in the room, and his father and aunt don't even know. No one's even bothered to mention his sister Eden yet, even in passing.

• Members

I caught that quick reference to Eden August as well & was glad they at least mentioned her!!! What about Gus' natural mother? Did she pass away already? I cannot remember---

Anyway, I found Gus' deathbed scenes to be pretty heartfelt. True, where is Alexandra Lizzie & Alan??? and EVEN Marina?? (Didn't she & Gus get to be pretty close?)

I always loved Beth Ehlers with Ricky Paul no matter what the scene. They obviously really care for one another in 'real life' & to me, that always comes across very easily in their scenes. I do hope the show serves Gus well & devotes an entire episode to his funeral...... ending with Harley kicking Cyrus outta her life in the last scene!!

• Members

I thought Gus's mom was a nun and lived in a cloistered convent.

When Lizzie went to the hospital, she asked for Lillian. they told her that there was a motorcycle accident. Ava mentioned Gus in their exchange, but no info. It was all said in the my mom is dying , gus yada,yada. I don'thave time for your drama exchange.

I thought is was funny that Harley was in the fore front and Natalia seemed like an afterthought. I'm sure this was a way to show that gus and Harley truly loved each other. I liked their scenes alot.

Archived