Braeden's TRUE FEELINGS towards LML Unleashed!

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

LoL, I love it!

Well, that's good to hear. But, I do hope to see characters like Lauren, Paul, Jill, and Katherine in the immediate future. I have no problem with newbies coming in, it's the way that its done that irks me. TPTB at Y&R should take a look at the recent additions to the OLTL cast, to see how it's successfully done.

• Members

I admire him for coming out with his side. However, he should've come out and bashed her publicly a lot sooner. That would've probably led to her being fired much quicker. I heard Braeden didn't like Jack F. Smith either and that was one of the reason Smith lost a lot of power at Y&R.

Glad to hear that he's happy with the show now...

• Members

You're so right Y&RWorldTurner: If only Eric had boomed his opinion sooner, the bitch might have been canned by the summertime.

And DeeeDee I think you're right. ALL OF THEM HATE HER! Add Diamont to your list, I don't think he was crazy about the reliquary thing.

• Members

Morale on the Y&R set must have been at an all time low in 2007. It's no wonder all the actors seem joyous and relieved in their recent interviews. 2008 seems to be a turnaround year for the show, and they appear to be heading things in the right direction. Let's hope things can only get better....

• Members

^Aww MTS, that was apart of Michelle Stafford's Emmy reel in 2004, the year that she won Lead Actress...

Bergman and Stafford were magic together...

"You're the one playing games here. YOU HIRED THAT BITCH, THAT CRIMINIAL, TO MANIPULATE ME!" - Phyllis

Too bad the Phyllis character has been watered down since and Stafford doesn't seem to care anymore....

• Members

Here's the thing with Diamont...his wife sells clothes on TV in Canada and one of the hosts asked her how Don was and she replied (off the top of my head) "Oh he's doing great, there have been some big changes behind the scenes that he's...well honestly he's thrilled, there were some major issues, but yeah he's thrilled" and then she proceeded to sell some clothing.

I also want to see some of this:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iROAt7-rUTY

Archived