Y&R: Week of March 17, 2008

• Replies 146
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Really Danny deserved custody of Daniel. Phyllis was unfit back then. And I remember she hit Paul with her car and no one ever found out about it. And supposedly he couldn't have children after that (even though he did) so she has gotten away with a lot of stuff.

• Members

I agree, they were trying to wait until the time was right to introduce Daniel to Phyllis but she jumped the gun and she said that they took Daniel from her (it was really her fault that she lost custody). However instead of telling Daniel the truth, Danny led Daniel to believe that Phyllis didn't want to have anything to do with him and I think that's part of the reason why Daniel is mad and also that he didn't tell him about his paternity.

• Members

Meh, I don't see them trashing Danny's character here. The whole thing was left pretty open-ended. Besides we know that they are going to make-up in the end, so....

Today's ending was classic. Chapman sold that one there very well.

• Members

It's not a rewrite. Daniel was mad at his father the last time he was in town. That's why he moved out of Christine's house and moved in with Phyllis. And he said he didn't want to have anything else to do with him or Chris after he found out that "they ripped him and Phyllis apart."

• Members

Loving this show. But one thing is a bit sketchy to me. I get that Sharon detests Gloria but I find it ironic that Sharon would try to scare Gloria with John's ghost when Cameron did the same thing to her a few years back. Sharon was terrified and almost driven to the brink of insanity by Cameron's scheme. Kinda crazy that she would put someone through the same thing.

Archived