GH: Week Of March 3rd

• Members

Liz had a great line today. She told Carly that Jason would have done the same thing for her, and carly said but he didnt do it for her, and liz just gave her a great WTF look. I loved Ep sticking up for Liz. LMAO at Carly trying to stand up to Ep.

Kate/Jax/Diane were great. Loved Carly overhearing and being all jelous. Yes Carly, you should be worried. You know why, because shes kate motherfukin howard and ownes you ten fold.

"She would probley want me to be nice to you on hr birthday" aww. I love SpinMax. Even though i love SpinMax, i do not want them to go romantic at this point. Also, i hate that they killed georgie, but this is the best thing to come out of it... well after the most awsome scene of last year where maxie ripped into the flea... Georgie always balanced Maxie out. Maxie showed a softer side with her and become more human. She lost that when Georgie then Coop died. Now she has that back via Spin.

I like it when sonny & claudia are on, along with ric & that girl. so i can FF!

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

why would there be an internation mkajor airport in a small miswest town?

why is there a beach in the middle of america on almost every soap?

why does it take 2 minutes to get to paris, mexica, or whereve in the world soap people want to go?

Archived