Days: Friday, Feb. 22

• Replies 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Todays show was kind of like, "Eehh.." Didn't like it, but then again, I didn't hate it either. Anna had some pretty good comical scenes especially when Sami was talking to John about the way that he's kind of upsetting Marlena at the present moment. And I was jealous of Anna at the same time because she's te one that got a foot massage! :lol: And you can tell Drake Hogestyn knows how to give a good massage too!! Damn it.

I probably need to watch it again on SoapNet tonight. Like I said, it was kinda good but kinda disappointing for a Friday cliffhanger. Did anyone enjoy watching it today?

• Members

Loved the Lexie comment and also the Brady / DiMera statements, first in the mansion to John and then with Sami and EJ. I think this DiMera blood might make for a much more interesting John - especially if he's developed to be a more layered and "bad" / gray character. Loved the flirting between him and Anna! They have some chemistry going that I've never noticed before (guess their lack of airtime together would explain it). A Tony/Anna/John/Marlena quad might be fun!! :P

It was a little strange that everyone seemed to accept Marlena and John making themselves comfy in the mansion before they were told the story. John taking inventory of Stefano's assets didn't seem at all right -- and I love having that reaction for all the right reasons!

The episode felt very balanced and I think that's part of the reason I enjoyed it. EJ and Sami were excellent and Sami felt more like herself than she has in a long time. Their banter was cute; Sami getting flustered; EJ being charming and the relaxed closeness between them = all positives. Steve is awesome and I'm looking forward to the story with Ava. TB looked stunning and is a welcome face on the show for sure B)

Just a good solid episode (and the dialogue was even decent).

Noel I was typing when you posted -- and yes I did like it ;) but it for sure wasn't a cliffhanger Friday. Just solid.

• Members

I agree it wasn't a cliffhanger show, but was very good. Probably because I'm enjoying the stories that are going right now. I like how we had the end of a major story(Colleen) lead to major revelations and some new stories(John a Dimera, Steve and Ava, Bo's sickness). It reminds me how the show used to be written. I'm also enjoying how the stories are much more intertwined right now. I liked how so many of the characters ended up at the Dimera mansion today. Steve and Kayla's story with Ava might be the reason for the plane crash. The show works so much better this way than having a bunch of stories that don't overlap. It also doesn't hurt that the major stories involve the characters that I enjoy so much!

• Members

One thing i've got to hand it to Dena and her husband is they've returned John, Marlena, Bo, Hope, Steve and Kayla back to the forefront of the show...All 3 couples have big stories going right now and its making such a huge difference in the quality and balance of the show..Its just so nice seeing these stars getting their chance to shine all at the same time...Also i've loved having Victor, Tony, Anna, and even Lexie back....I forgot how much i missed Victor, but he just fits so well with the cast...

Onto Friday's show..I thought it was a very good episode..John embracing his Dimera roots is a fantastic twist and i love the irony of it...Can't wait for the inevitable day when Stefano wakes up from coma and realizes that his sworn enemy, who is now his half brother, has control of the Dimera fortune...Tony, Anna, Sami, EJ, and Lexie's reactions were great...Loved Lexie's uncle line..And watching John and Anna flirt was hilarious..Anna is such a breath of fresh air to the show..Also i'm finally starting to like Sami and EJ again, the break from them has really helped...

The Steve and Ava story started today and i'm excited to watch that play out..TB looked absolutely gorgeous today...But its going to take some getting used to having her on the show..I kept seeing Carly when she appeared today..

• Members

I thought not only today's episode but the entire week was great. In fact, I don't remember the last time I've enjoyed a entire week! Everybody was great. It would be nice if some of the magazines would acknowledge this fact. Maybe even acknowledge how great Peter Reckell and Kristian Alfonso were.

Archived