AMC: SOD Spoilers

• Members

Thanks to Betty!

DWTS' Maksim Chermerkovskly appears as himself on 2/26, when he teaches the women of Fusion to pole-dance. Cameron Mathison (Ryan) will appear in those scenes.

An AMC rep confirms that Jeff Branson (Jonathan), whose contract expires soon, will exit in the spring & that Jonathan will be written out. Emmy nominee Branson notes that he's grateful to have had the chance to show many different faces of Jonathan, but that he's anxious to see what's out there. The rep also states that Leven Rambin (Ava/Lily) will remain w/ the show once her contract expires.

Jesse & Angie make love! Jesse confides in Angie that he faked his death after taking a bullet to protect her & Frankie, & also shares that he was taken hostage & has been on the run since his escape. Jesse wants to leave PV because he's still in danger, but Angie & Frankie, along w/ Tad & Krystal, convince him to stay. Derek later finds that the skeletal remains Zach found were those of John Remington, the man Jesse took a bullet for.

Senator Samuel Woods has Erica arrested for insider trading, causing Jackson to rush to her defense. Jackson gets bail posted & Erica goes home w/ Jackson, but their war w/ Woods has only just begun.

Aidan & Kendall struggle w/ guilt on 2/25, as Richie thinks he's close to getting everything he wants...on 2/26, Zach wants Annie to fight for Ryan...The following week Babe beds JR as part of her scheme...Erica deals w/ her problems...Angie won't let Jesse go...Zach & Greenlee force Aidan & Kendall together...

SOD gives a thumbs up to the big returns - Debbi Morgan (Angie), Darnell Williams (Jesse), & Rebecca Budig (Greenlee) - & also points out that Greenlee didn't need to meet Frankie because she already knew him, from when he used to date Simone.

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Hey Kyle. Maybe Rob Gardner is after Angie because She Works for Joe Martin and Angie and Her Mother Spent Thanksgiving with the Martins. Remember that Rob's Brother Ray didn't want The Martins to Adopt His Boy and Jenny and Opal Stayed with the Martins for A While. Remember that Ray was going to Blow Up the Martins on New Year's Eve and then He found out that Jenny was there so he ran out of the Martin Basement with the Bomb and He got Blown Up. BTW, I can hear it now. Jesse will say Rob Gardner has found me. Tad will say Uncle Rob. Jesse will say what's with this Uncle Rob Business ? Jody

• Members

But why would anyone agree to that idiotic suggestion??! I'm sorry, but watching these chicas pole dance is not my idea of a good time. Unless you need the money and don't have any other options, I think that's a pretty demeaning thing to do in public. When is ABCD going to figure out the vast majority of their audience are WOMEN. Hello!! ABC is not The MAN Show you idiots. What's next? Kendall, Greenlee and Amanda on a trampoline wearing only a bikini? :rolleyes:

• Members

Its just the continued trend of childish activities that go on at Fusion. It all began with The Sexiest Man Alive.

Fusion so needs to be scrapped.

Have some guy come in and do a corporate takeover and dismantle it piece by piece. Hey maybe it would officially break up Kenlee too because it is Fusion that has tied them together all these years.

Archived