GH: New Opening?

• Members

I love Sarah Brown but i do *NOT* want Megan Ward to be sacrificed for "Claudia."

I mean, Guza's already killed off most of the Qs and a bunch of other characters. Surely that's enough to keep both SB and MW on board.

As for the opening, GH need to get with the program and acknowledge that their female actors are just as important to the show as the males.

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

No, there is no confirmation that Jason & Liz will be put together near the opening. However it is expected. I wouldn't be surprised if Sam is near him, seeing as how Courtney was near Jason in the opening and they weren't together.

• Members

Eden Riegel is the worst out of the bunch, IMO. Sarah Brown just got tired of playing the Carly role -- especially since Phelps and McTavish were doing their best to undo all the work Sarah had done to create the role. It was like, "Gee, thanks for five years of fleshing out this complex character. We'll take it from here! HAVE CARLY CALL THE FEDS ON SONNY!"

And as for those who are saying that Sarah's just going to basically play Carly really have no idea about this woman's talent.

• Members

They can not get rid of Kate - Megan Ward - She has been amazing and they've invested so much time in her over the past year or so, it would be a complete travesty. And trust me, I'm as thrilled as everyone that Sarah is coming back. But I'd rather go for Claudia/Ric..Sonny/Claudia just completely throws away everything Kate/Sonny had. Boo.

I'm surprised they're giving Carly a back seat, esp. in the introduction. I miss the old openings for AMC/OLTL/GH when they were all different - now they all have that dark element/background to each of them they look similar. Bring back the old AMC book with the photographs and signatures!!!

Archived