ATWT Thursday January 10

• Replies 9
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Not a lot to discuss. The Paul/Ro fight seemed rather obligatory. Ro walks in and *BAM*, Paul throws it in her face. Deny, deny, deny, admit it, point out Paul's done the same, then Paul angrily refutes it and storms out. How about Ro getting to call him on his CRAP, like USING her and loving Meg the entire time? *eyeroll* This "break up" was the same as every other one involving Paul. Paul rides in on his high moral horse, declares the woman is "dead" to him, and runs to go "kill" either Dusty or Craig. *yawn*

Katie----I can't even work up scorn for this story anymore. Other than the fact Jack was not further humiliated and forced to watch Katie "spread her wings" I couldn't care less. Oh, I did think it was rather insensitive of her to offer Brad's "apology" baked goods to her latest target Fireman Joe.

Carly/Sam...at least Carly didn't have to drop her towel, unlike so many other trite "oopsy" towel scenes in the past few years. Other than thinking Carly's New Year's resolution to "move on" is still going strong, I don't see a point to an entire episode devoted to her and Sam.

The real next "supercouple" on ATWT??? Brad and Henry. TIIC are freakin' wasting Trent.

• Members

I thought it was the best show of the week. It was nice seeing Barbara added to the mix between Paul and Craig. The Katie stuff was ff material for me. PJ are you saying Henry and Brad should be the next Nuke? :o

• Members

I absolutely hated the show today. How long did Paul spend pining over his "soulmate" Rosanna during her first go-round, then he drops her like a hot potato once Meg says he's the daddy? Remember, he was celebrating at the bar before he even knew about the paternity switch. Paul and Meg are probably the most hateful people on soaps today.

• Members

Yup, I remember Paul telling Meg he wouldnt leave Rosanna for her. The excuses Paul makes about his part in Jennifer's baby switch is absurd. Like Craig says tomorrow....Paul is the exact same person as him. Paul tries to come off as this saint and he is just as bad as his daddy James.

• Members

I think the writing for PEg/Rosanna is some of the worst on the show. Are we really supposed to believe that Rosanna would do a paternity switch?? I think Rosanna is the one character I would never believe would do such a thing. Why does Meg love Paul? She had him and left him at the alter. What has changed? Certainly not Paul. He never changes. I love Roger Howarth to death, but has been wasted these last couple of years. They are writing Craig to be an unbelievable bastard as well. Thank god, Scott Bryce's acting lends the character sympathy.

Brad and Katie bore me to tears. The idea of Carly hooking up with Sam is hard, very hard for me to get used to. I do think she should move on though. Jack has been treating her badly for too long. I'd rather see her with Simon or Paul (if Paul were written better).

I like that kid who plays Parker, I hope they don't change actors again anytime soon.

Archived