AMC: Wednesday

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I loved Adam's line at the end as he just got off the phone assembling the Chandler board members and remarks to his drink "Old buddy, they tired to take me donw, but I'm still standing"

What a pure Adam Chandler line. One good thing about the show lately is Adam Chandler is front and centre :D David Canary can turn sh*t into sugar any day!!!

• Members

I think its probably the best Zendall centric scenes we've probably had since the summer. They still and always will have that scorching hot chemistry. I loved how Kendall begged Zach to tell her he loved her.

It would seem Ritchie is going to off the doc LOL :D Hopefully Annie is next :)

• Members

Come on Zach!

He needs to realize that the truth will set you free and it is not good to keep anything held up inside, especially secrets. Kendall is doing the right thing by coming forward and clearing the air so that way nothing is kept discrete with anybody. I like this side of Kendall in her taking responsibility and showing us she does care about correcting the wrong she did. Zach should understand the good in her coming forward and just letting the truth set her free. Come on Zach!

• Members

Well today they had Kendall have sex with Zach literally days after she does the deed with Aidan. I think its looking more likely now that they might go the WTD route. Cant see Kendall keeping the baby if they do, but I can see them playing up the drama of a pregnancy to get this secret out

• Members

I dont see her having 3 kids., which is why I said she wouldnt keep it. I see a miscarriage in her future. GH had Elizabeth pregnant every year since 2003 and they had Sonny knock up women 3 years back to back. Its not unheard of at ABC

Archived