AMC: Monday

• Members

How Ryan Stole Christmas

The self righteous doodle stick is at it again! Yep he is barking around orders like he is some King with three t1ts and three a$$es and three millimeter peters and three heads with none of them being able to work. Good lord so now the moron just thinks that, because he is HIGH H0 of the Valley, that he can have Ritchie moved to the psych ward? Geez I thought it was up to the DOCTOR to make that decision, not some baffoon who barely passed the first grade (or am I being generous there?) Oh but wait...I see said the blind man as he pissed in the wind-it all comes back to me now. Ryan did pull Greenlee out of her psychotic stupidor when she was restrained to the bed in the hospital! Yes there we go so Ryan has that experience and knowledge to basically have someone imprisoned to be shown flabby b00bies from Nurse Ratched and about ready to shock the h#ll out of you to make your hair look higher than Cher's afro or Rush Limbaugh on coke! Yep I tell you it will be interesting to see Ritchie playing Randall McMurphy while Janet Green is the Lisa Lowe from Girl, Interrupted as they plot to escape and maybe kill Ryan? That would certainly make my day! After all, it is now Ryan who is making sure that Ritchie spends his first Christmas out of prison with a bunch of loonies, hence stealing it from him, who think there are four fingers on each hand and got a double toe to make 20 toes altogether! Seriously who appointed him to be the enforcing Medical H0 to just decide who gets to go pay Nurse Ratched and Dr. Phil a visit? Last I checked, he has no degree, no skill, few friends, and has had to purchase his brain off of eBay. Those are not the best qualifications for a deputy dog Doctor of Pine Valley but I guess this is his make believe world where he is in charge of other prognosis in the little snow globe of Pine Valley. Seriously someone needs to put Ryan in a mental hospital so that way they can shock his brain and show him going through pain and agony...oh wait there would be nothing to shock because he has no brain!

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I think the proteus storyline was amc's worst, it was the storyline that would never end. :lol: I thought joe was terrible today, he told on erica because she wanted to have greenme committed to keep her family safe, yet when ryan tells joe the same thing he goes and helps get the clinically sane richie committed. Joe is a hypocrite. He knows he turned erica into jack because she dumped jeff. :rolleyes::rolleyes::lol:

• Members

Wasn't that inadvertent on Joe's part?

Joe was being Joe today, sanctimonious and Erica was being Eric today, selfish LOL. I actually thought that was the best part of the show because at least it paid attention to a shred of AMC's rich history with the show's two most senior characters.

• Members

ITA. But joe still pissed me off. Adam we started watching amc in the same year, when I started watching brooke and tad were at trial for custody over jamie; erica was running enchantment and in a love triangle with jack/dimitri; kendall was a real bitch; janet was nuts; and I think adam faked his kidnapping(this one might of been the next year???).

• Members

Yes that was all in 1994. Towards the end of 1994 Adam locked a pregnant Gloria up and forced her into early labor and they lost the child. The Gloria went crazy and poisoned him. Oh the good old days where you acutally cared what happened the next day. :(

• Members

I thought Proteus started out ok and had a couple of really great twists. At least many of the character were used...many of whom people actually liked. Every time the show starts and Nonlee and Zach are in that whole I know it is going to be a LONG day. By the time Amanda Beall's or Courtney Bulger's names pop up on the screen I'm exhausted and by the time "Applolgies" plays as AMC ritual dictates, I just want to cry. Yes people current AMC makes Proteus look like Shakespeare.

• Members

Worse than that, he had the nerve to pretend to be shocked when Erica brought Miranda to the hospital and annonced that she was alive.

One would think that while berating Erica for trying to have Greenlee commited, Joe wouldn't turn right around and do the same thing to Ritchie because Ryan wanted it. But then, one would have to think that Joe wasn't a flaming hypocrite to believe he would act beyond his situational ethics.

• Members

I agree - this Kendall/Aiden/Zach/Greenlee mess is a MESS. And it IS only going to get worse - and I don't want to sit through months of explanation and forgiveness for their sex actions either. Ugh.

I don't even care about this never-ending Ryan/Ritchie/Annie/Jonathan mess anymore either. Ryan and Jonathan are laughable as tough guys with power. I'm just tired of it all.

Janet was a sight for sore eyes though..."Hostest with the mostest!" haha

Archived