ATWT: Cady Mcclain Fired

• Members

http://www.cadymcclain.com/blog/?m=200711

From Cady's blog:

November 9th, 2007

Hi there!

YES I will get that poetry out there. It tough because it is SO personal, but I have GOT to do it!

THANK YOU for buying and enjoying the CD. I PROMISE I will start gigging again soon.

Just got bit by the gig freak out fairy. Had to shake him off!! If anybody wants to go see my friend George who plays with me and produced my album, he is playing in Brooklyn at ROSE LIVE MUSIC, 345 Grand Street. 718-599-0069, two sets, first one starting at 8pm.

I have sad news. TPTB are wrapping up the Rosanna storyline early. I was slated to work through February, but the story took a dramatic turn that will alter that plan. I have always been open to all possibilities, even this one, but I will be sad to have to say goodbye so soon.

Thanks for all your support during my brief return! Who knows where I shall land next. It’s gonna be an interesting 2008!

Love and gratitude always…

Cady

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I think AMC should try and work something out with Cady if she's open to returning. I think B&E would write it, but would TPTB want her back?

Looking at their ratings at the moment the show could use a swift kick in the butt with the Kate reveal and another Dixie uprising.

The retcon would be difficult, but I've read some good theories on her non-death all over the web.

MEK isn't shining with anyone else.

• Members

I've said this before and I'll say it again...COME BACK HOME CADY!!!!

I remember B&E saying in an interview that they wouldn't have killed Dixie off like McTrash did. I guess you could infer from that that they would want to have her back. And with the Kate reveal coming up soon (I think?), it would make the storyline SOO much more enjoyable.

Anything can be written around. Remember when Hunter Tylo returned to B&B in 2005, Ridge discovered that her body was only a dummy. I doubt that B&E would let that stand in their way.

Anyways...this is a huge loss for ATWT, that soap can't seem to hold onto her for long. Well, good luck to Cady then in whatever she decides to do.

Archived