AMC SID November Sweeps Spoilers

• Members

All spoilers courtesy of Dale from the OLTL board so please give her credit:

Will Kendall Kill Greenlee?

Greenlee plays it cool with Zach, not letting on that JR told her about the fertilized eggs. Greenlee meets with a fertility expert. Josh tells Zach he will have no part of his plan against Greenlee. Aidan catches Kendall breaking into Greenlee's penthouse. Kendall has a cover story, but Aidan is suspicious. Greenlee lets Aidan in on what JR told her. Aidan wonders why Greenlee would want to have Ryan's baby now. Greenlee tells Aidan that having a baby is her dream. Secretly, we see that Greenlee believes a pregnancy would restore her friendship with Kendall. Greenlee doesn't know her desire for a baby is matched by Kendall's craving for revenge Greenlee tells Jack what JR told her. Jack wonders if she's just found another way to try to win Ryan back. Greenlee swears she just wants to recover her reproductive future. Jack tells Greenlee that they should take Zach to court. Greenlee says no, because it would hurt Kendall. Erica walks in and knows something is going on. Erica visits Kendall and realizes Kendall has not given up her plans for revenge. Erica decides to take matters into her own hands. Kendall picks up a gun and tells Spike justice will be served.

VCR DATES

oct 23: Greenlee confesses her secret to Aidan.

oct 29: Erica turns to Adam for help in her scheme to get rid of Greenlee.

oct 31: Ryan helps Greenlee see things in a new light.

nov 2: Aidan rides to Greenlee's rescue when he confronts Zach about his dastardly plan.

November Sweeps: "The universe will change because of the actions that Kendall, Zach, and Erica take to get Greenlee." "Kendall wants to protect her family and Zach wants to protect Kendall", says Brown of the husband and wives efforts to punish Greenlee. "What they don't understand is that love is happening to Greenlee on the other side with Aidan. She's really sort of evolving into somebody who might not be as dangerous and diabolical as they think she is." Esensten says: "If Kendall and Zach had talked to each other, they wouldn't be in the mess they are going to be in during sweeps."

Adam Plays Dirty

Hannah finds herself with no choice but to do Adam's bidding as he continues to battle Zach. "Adam knows something about her past that he could use against her. something that would hurt Zach, actually." Adam and Krystal continue growing closer, which unsettles at least one person. "we don't want to make it so it's easy for tad to give up this fantasy domestic relationship he has with Krystal"

Dangerous Liasions

"You'll see with everyone else, Ritchie is a diabolical, nasty piece of work. When he's with Babe, he's different. She might be the key to his redemption." "Ryan's watching to make sure Annie doesn't get sucked into feeling softer and giving him the benefit of the doubt. the strain makes it difficult for them to have anything approaching a normal life. Ryan will wind up taking this to an extreme that almost destroys them in November."

Erica's Big Mistake

Given that her daughter is battling his, Jack and Erica are heading to a very rocky place. "When we move into the execution of Kendall and Zach's plan, Erica is going to have her own solution to this, which is going to blow up just as big as the others. It's Jack and Erica heading towards the greatest crisis in their relationship."

• Replies 11
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Well the wanna be writers can push the Greensnot is love crap all they want but I will not fall for it. Even if she is humping her new boy toy like a dog in heat. Seriously the wanna be writers should really put the crack pipe down, because this crap is F**KUP. It is also about as entertaining as watching the paint dry on my bathroom wall. :rolleyes:

• Members

I haven't watched at all this week and it looks like I'll be on hiatus throughout November. ITA that Zzzendull are the worst airtime hogs, but I also don't care for Ryannie (especially with the simplistic evil Richie plot), Graiden, or Java.

• Members

I'm not opposing anybody loving or hating and couple or character. Feel as you will. But I have to comment on the air-time thing since I've been doing a minutes count as well since the first week of September.

Without question, Z/K were dominating the show late July through the first week of September. It was like 90% the baby storyline (which was Kendall heavy) and 10% Ava's story. But since the second week of September that's been the Annie/Richie story, like last week - a typical week of AMC will be 170+ minutes, last week 90 of those minutes was the Annie/Richie story and the next major time minutes was like 40-45 (both Z/K's revenge plots and the Hannah stuff put together). That's how it's been for like 5 weeks now.

This week was actually quite balanced with the break down of minutes, but yet it still sucked because the stories and writing sucks, unfortunately. These writers are like a not so smart McTavish and the smart McTavish was pretty bad.

Archived