AMC: Wednesday

• Replies 13
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I dont even pay attention to him anymore. I just glossed past his scenes

I hate that Kendall is being nice to Greenlee even if it is fake. I really did not want her in the Kendall/Annie scene

Go Richie! Im so rooting for him to come out on top in this story.

Jacob Young needs to keep his shirt on. I noticed him looking a bit chunky a few months back but you could definetly still see it when he was going to sleep with Amanda. Speaking of which this story is boring as usual. Jon/Ava were complete FF material. When did she even accept his proposal. Scratch that bc I dont care

Hannah is back to get revenge on Zach by helping Adam ruin him. Um why? Bc he refused to sleep with her. Puhleaze. Someone needs to get a life

• Members

Jacob Young is really letting himself go on all levels. That muffin top is NOT cute.

I did sorta enjoy the Amanda/JR scheming scenes though - mostly Amanda's part. I also liked the Hannah/Adam/Krystal stuff. The entire Zach/Hannah/Adam/JR/Amanda storyline COULD be good - there is potential - lets see how good it turns out.

Ava/Jonathan disgust me - and Levin is laughable in this role now. She's ok when she's around Lily...thats about it. She accepted his proposal by getting a real tattoo? Gag me.

I hate that Ryan is now sucking up to Greenlee bc he needs something. Ryan needs to STFU and accept responsibility. Aiden looks bored.

Go Wes!

I find it odd that the "good" people (Ryan, Zach, Kendall, Annie, Aiden) are coming out like the scheming bad guys...and the "bad" people (Greenlee, Wes) are coming off like good guys. Its just...odd.

• Members

Well that doesn't really fit bc JR was never a "good guy"...I do accept Babe was the "bad girl" coming off as good.

Adam was never the "good guy"...and Jenny is a baby and isn't a "bad girl" coming off as good. She's just good.

I know the show does this, but its never been this magnified before. You have all these "good" characters coming off as bad. Zach, Kendall, Aiden, Ryan, Annie, etc etc.

• Members

What I saw today was the show painting Aidan the professional torturer (the snark at Zach about harming people), Greenlee the non-confessing kidnapper (JR literally told us we're going to feel sorry for her, and that's an order; Aidan indignantly demanding Ryan not ask her for a tissue cause he dare was mad at her for what she did to his son and her continuing to interfere in his family and son's life- Dr. Hilliard, etc.), and Ryan the Superior (look he's forgiven Greenlee already and he was against the hanging) as poor, innocent people and Zach, Kendall and Richie as mean people that won't leave well enough alone. It's like they have no right to get back at people (or hold a grudge against people) for almost hanging them or almost killing their kids. And like for you, alwaysamc, it's having the opposite effect on me. The more they do that, the more I'm rooting for Richie/K/Z.

I don't have a problem with Annie, one way or another. She's either crazy or telling the truth. Hopefully she learns to love her crazy brother much to Ryan's annoyance, lol.

• Members

Love this post. AMC's MO has been, for the last few years, to portray characters who do terrible things as victims as though the show exists in a parallel universe where right and wrong are sort of interchangable. Started with Babe and now the whole town is infected.

• Members

OMG, I was expecting to be the only one being hard on Jacob Young. I guess not! Doesn't he know fitness for love scenes is a necessary evil? Maybe he sees no point in competing with Cameron Mathison's bountiful muscles. JHC is hanging him out to dry by letting him look like that. :o

• Members

I suspect (and again hope anyway) there's more to the Hannah/Zach/Adam story than that... If she actually went to the clinic she claims then surely she'd not do this for revenge

As for Jacob Young--i noticed he was definetly a bit more chunky especiallyw ith his shirt on, and I'm no big Young fan but... I didn't mind--in fact I foudn it kinda hot (yes this is kidna strange). I get a bit tired of nearly everytime we see a shirtless guy on a soap he looks like a superman with an 8 pack--to see someone with a body that looks like someone I've slept with or mine (which would be Young right now though I don't classify myself as chunky) is oddly refreshign and more realistic. Yah soaps are fantasies and I don't wanna start seeing a bucnh of guys shirtless with beer guts but at the same time guys who look like all they do is work out at the gym and stare at their bodies in the mirror (liek Ryan at his most fit which is ridiculous) just are a turn off for me

However as much as I like longer hair on most guys--and never got the desire to cut Thorston's hair by many fans--whatever look with his hair Young is going for is not working

Archived