AMC: Monday

• Members

I ff'd through most of it due to Greenlee/Aidan, Jonathan/Ava, and the Richie reveal, which imo sucks because Ryan is once again right and everyone else is wrong.

I do agree that the actor who plays Richie is good and very appealing. I like him better than Ryan, Aidan, or Zach at this point.

Annie's flashback made me laugh. What brother hasn't broken one of his sister's dolls? I thought her reason for freaking out over "Ring Around the Rosey" would at least involve the death of an animal, probably her pet cat or dog, but it was a stupid doll?!?!

I think Kendall is completely justified in doing whatever it takes to ensure that Greenlee is out of her life. Green's got away with too much, both in the recent and distant past, and I have no problem with Kendall taking that bitch down.

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I actually didn't midn the Ric hie revealdespite the Ryan "is right again" aspect (which I agree with you on Steve) i still think its' been well handled, acted and directed. I'm no big Babe fan but I like her and Richie--oddly and I'm intrigued to find out what happens now that he has slimed his way into going out to the country with her and Emma...

• Members

I just really enjoyed the directing in today's show. Angela Tessarini (sp?) is realllly good. The storm and dark lighting with Ryannie during the Ritchie reveal...great. The creepy sounds on the TV in the background during the Greenlee/Kendall scenes, as Kendall is skulking around....great directing! She can make the scenes much better with a good vision like that.

I'm beyond tired of anything Ava/Jonathan/JR related - and they got Zach in the mix today. No fun!

• Members

She's selfish because she only cares about herself! let's not forget she';s now BFF with Babe who did 1million times worse to Kendall's own family! When is Babe going to face justice. After they let Babe off the hook Zach and Kendall's so called revenge is a total and complete joke. I sued to like Kendall befoire she sided with Babe and KWAK ,now i can't stand her.

• Members

That's true. Greenlee took off with Spike for 20 minutes and turned around to bring him back because she knew it was wrong. Babe lied to Bianca and the others for seven months and allowed them to think Miranda was dead from a horrible (fake) helicopter crash. I never understood Kendall's sudden acceptance of Babe. That's one thing I never expected, considering Kendall is Erica, Jr. Erica's held a grudge with others for less serious reasons for years.

But I also never bought that Greenlee and Kendall were these BFF's either, because pretty much until Ryan faked his death, they hated each other.

Archived