OLTL Tidbits from SID

• Members

According to the new SID, Phil Carey WAS back at OLTL taping scenes on September 12th. A Rep confirms that Asa is still very much dead, also a source whispered to SID that Roxy's love interest is being cast. Todd and Blair marry but Blair demands 5 million, much like Tea. (Nice Nod to History.)

when will Viki be home?

an insider reports that OLTL gave Erika an extra month off in order for the soap to put the finishing touches on her new storyline, bringing her back on set the first week of October.

a show rep says that erika "will be on screen in October"

at press time, an exact airdate was unavailable

tim adams reprises his role later this month as ron walsh looks to support his sis during her custody battle with todd over tommy.

hunt block first airs in the recurring role of FBI agent lee ramsey on Thursday, October 18.

RC: "he has a past connection to john, and he comes onto the canvas for a pretty major case that would require the FBI's intervention. and eventually, that will split into almost 2 big cases...Viki will have an involvement with that."

Farah Fath's 1st airdate as Gigi is Oct. 24.

OLTL managed to get phil carey back to tape some scenes. a OLTL rep confirms that phil was taping scenes on sept. 12 but adds that "asa is still very dead."

This was in the "News" section. KdP talks. Just gonna post highlights.

when the chips are down, T&B once again come together for a common cause. but does their complex relationship limit any other romantic options that might exist?

KDP: it's limiting them, but not excluding them.

the current custody battle story seems to have provided a logical reason for the supercouple to reunite.

KDP: i wouldn't really call it a reunion. i would call it a united front, and i think it's totally due to blair's persistence in trying to help todd; they are trying to figure out a way for todd to get tommy. so he comes to the realization that he really does need blair to pull that off. and if they work together, then in all aspects of together, they can possibly make this work.

• Replies 9
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

RC says: we're mixing up some of the young people a little bit. sarah's going to be thrown into that mix and have a relationship with layla."

Cristian/Sarah - "i think they're great together. and we're building that right now. but they didn't get along that well in the beginning. she has this music experience and is determined to prove herself to the club, and you're just going to see that continue to grow for awhile. and we're going to throw some complications into any chance of them getting together."

• Members

PC's one day return? Maybe a video will or some 'new footage' flashbacks. It only makes sense. They had very little to build up to Asa's death, and little mention/follow through until now. The appearance may give the story some momentum back. (I STILL say TIIC should have kept him on contract at least until the 10,000 episode to build up these stories.)

Archived