Say something Positive about Your Soap

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

No matter how bad any soap may get, no matter how absolutely unadulteratedly horrible any soap can be, no matter what, watching them always, always, always, always, always makes me feel closer to my grandparents, who got me started with these crazy little shows to begin with. Watching B&B last week, I could almost feel them watching with me, like we used to when I was much younger. It's a good feeling.

ATWT - I agree with what others have said, the acting is phenomenal on this show. At least once a week, you're getting an acting tour de force from somebody.

AMC - Kudos to the show for still having families. While other soaps have totally forgotten the concept of family, AMC still has characters bonded tightly by family relations. Unlike other soaps, it's clear who the major families are on the show because most of the time, you see them together. The Chandlers, the Kanes/Montgomerys, the Martins - it's not so easy to label the families on other soaps.

OLTL - Two years ago, I hated this show, but now I count myself as one of its biggest supporters. nuHW has turned it around like nobody's business.

Archived