Top Posters In This Topic

• Soapsuds

• Faulkner

• DramatistDreamer

• ChitHappens

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

I flove Dimitrov but it is weird to see him at #4 considering his year was great half of the year and the rest of the year he hasn't done much. He will probably end the year at #4 but he has a lot of points to defend at the beginning of the year in Australia...720 points. So he won't be there very long. I see either Thiem or Cilic leaving #4 at the Aussie Open. It should be a very interesting Aussie Open with everyone back and the weird seeding. I think Kei is going to be seeded as low as #24 with Delpo as high as #10.

• Members

Serena is getting married tomorrow and in a few weeks so is John Isner. Brett Haber asked Jim Courier if he had gotten invited to Serena's wedding and he said nope but said....I did get invited to John's wedding. Brett Haber....I don't think John's wedding invite compares to getting one from Serena's wedding event of the year....ouch....hahahahaha

• Members

Yeah, she's getting married in New Orleans.  I also heard she might have an exclusive agreement with Vogue magazine to release wedding pictures (not sure whether that's true).

John Isner-meh. LOL.

I'm surprised at the number of people who are surprised that Thiem and Mladenovic are dating. Supposedly, he mentioned it in an interview he did with some Austrian magazine. 

I just assumed everyone knew, she's been in his box at matches for several months now.

Edited by DramatistDreamer

• Members

Lucky bitch.....LOL  For some reason though I feel Thiem might be bisexual.

Did you happen to catch his match today? His mom and dad were there and I think two of his younger brothers and a sister. I didn't know he had that many siblings.

Edited by Hunk Chandler Massey

• Members

I'm still waiting for Grigor to date a guy. Maybe he has and it wasn't reported. Never thought he'd win the year end championship. It got him around 1500 points and a year end rank at #3. Never saw that happening after his poor performances after the Aussie Open.

So the final rankings.....

1. Rafa Nadal

2. Roger Federer

3. Grigor Dimitrov

4. Alexander Zeverev

5. Dominic Thiem

It should be a very interesting Aussie Open come Jan with all the men back and Serena back as well.

• Members

It is sad.  I have memories of that breakdown on the shoulder of the Duchess of Kent during the trophy ceremony at Wimbledon.  I was so happy for Novotna when she eventually won the title.

It was reported that when Martina was undergoing treatment for her breast cancer, that Novotna often drove her to her appointments.