Top Posters In This Topic

• Soapsuds

• Faulkner

• DramatistDreamer

• ChitHappens

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

Magnus Norman is dumping Stan. Someone mentioned the irony of Magnus giving up this job to spend more time with family while a few years ago, Stan effectively chose to devote more time to tennis, effectively estranging himself from his wife and baby daughter, which looked a lot like choosing tennis over his family.

DM-5w1WVQAErQAu.jpg

• Members

I remember when Novak was projected to fall as low as #17 in the world. Now the only player left that can surpass him is Del Po. If Del Po does surpass him.... Novak will end at #11. But considering how little he played that is pretty good. He had so many points that losing so many didn't hurt him as much. Now if you look at Murray and Kei...both took a big tumble down the rankings. Milos too has taken a big drop.

http://live-tennis.eu/en/atp-live-ranking

Edited by Hunk Chandler Massey

• Members

Good for Juan.

WTF happened with Grigor today though?  I didn't see the match but I read that he was up 5-2 and had MP vs. Isner but went on to lose the match.

Please register in order to view this content

Apparently Sloane hasn't won a match since the U.S. Open.  I guess she can't tear herself away from Jozy Altidore long enough to string some points together--he must be hittin' it from all angles!