AMC: Wednesday: August 8, 2007

• Members
Wednesday, August 8, 2007

4uuim3o.jpg

Today on All My Children...
-Over their concern for J.R., Amanda and Babe begin to bond.
-Greenlee decides to correct the damage she has done to Spike.
-Kendell and Ryan discuss Spikes deafness

Classic Clip!

">
" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350">

SW: (For Ryan)
-Amanda L. Beall
-Johana C.

• Replies 17
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I actually liked todays episode. I had my doubts but today was like a family episode. Where everyone is there for each other and caring for each other. :wub:

Not too much Hospital Drama, Not to muc Greenlee, alittle of everything! :) I also like that our Vets are finally getting more airtime! :)

Looks like we will have many of our VETS on tomorrow! :wub: Tomorrow we will have Tad, Staurt, Adam, Jackson, Erica, Joe.

• Members

The scenes between Ava, JR and Lenny were pure gutter tripe. Between the dialouge and those child like antics combined with the unlikeable characters just made the entire scenes suck. I can't think of a word to describe how bad it is. How about craptastic. That being said the outside scenes with the families were quite good.

Babe/Amanda

Krystal/Adam

Tad/Derek/Jack

Lily/Colby/Sean/Ava

Were all good parts of the show. As were Ryan/Kendell and Greenlee/Aiden. But those hostage scenes were so stupidly written it just brought the entire quality of the show down.

• Members

I didn't really enjoy today's show.

The hostage situation was stupid. I was actually laughing when Ava jumped on Lenny

Didn't enjoy the Kendall and Ryan scenes. Didn't exactly like how Kendall excused Ryan's guilt. Yeah Greenlee is 100 % guilty but Ryan indirectly got the ball rolling by saying they should allow Princess Lipgloss in Spike's life. I dunno it just didn't sit right with me.

Like that Aidan is working for Zach

• Members

Okay I know I didnt hear Greenlee threatned to have Aidan arrested for kidnapping her? Not even gonna touch that one

Loved Ava working the cameras. LOL...that was funny. I loved Lily allowing her to hug her. Their scenes are always good

• Members

Mallrats Ryan

To take his trouble off of his woes or whatever you wish to call it, the good citizens of Pine Valley are being generous to the HIGH HO Hero of their days and want to give back to him as a token of how he continues to give a lot to the citizens. So the gift to Dynamite Kiddo shall be a $50,000 shopping spree at the local mall where Ryan can shop in various stores like Lacey's, Target The Whack Whack, Good Vibrations on the Chest, Muffy's Galore, Wheenie Wheenie's (a restaurant serving those all American hot dogs), and a whole bunch of other shops and the key here is that Ryan has to spend all of that money. He can't just do $49,9999 or $49,999.99 but exactly at $50,000. So let's see here what he can actually buy with that generous grant from the PV denizens. I suggest he go first purchase a whack whack enlarger so it makes it easier for Annie to give some petrified rubs while they are stroking the salami and then he can go off and purchase some dungaroos while he rides a buck and shags it until the cows come home. Once all that shopping makes him tired, then Dynamite Kiddo can go purchase some putang pie made especially by Martha Stewart. It even has an American flag sticking out to signify that Ryan is an All American Hero. Let's also see if he can buy a brain. Oh wait that has to be online through eBay. Two ho brains for the price of one-one for Ryan and one for Paris Hilton. Let's make sure it goes to good work and not wasted on simple math problems

Archived