Please name one good story Jean Passanante is writing right now

• Members

Brad feels like an afterthought, doesn't he? It's like the show was so gung-ho on having yet another Carjack-plus-X triangle, that that's all they really care about. I don't know why either man is "attracted" to Katie. She's so blatantly insecure with Jack, and she's downright hostile and rude to Brad. I really wish they'd let Carly just go to town on that little Bitch, but you know they won't. Fluffy must be worshipped and right at all costs. If there's anyone who's earned a comeuppance, it's Katie. And you know it's never coming.

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

PJ this was an excellent post. You should seriously consider sending this exact post to the magazines(SOW). Just copy and paste it and send it by email. I will guarantee you it will be put on the next issue. I have sent one about ATWT and it was published....LOL. I hope you do send this off. :)

• Members

Haha...I laughed at the title of this thread.

This woman is the definition of what a hack is.

I asked in another thread, but I'll do it again. Does Christopher Goutman have the hots for Jean Passanante or something? He hired her at Another World, then when he became EP at ATWT, he tried to add her to the writing team before naming her Hogan's successor. I mean what does Goutman see in this woman? If it was any other EP, I'm sure JPiss would have been out on her butt as soon as ATWT fell out of the top 5(I'm not familar with ATWT's rating history, but where it is now is not good).

Her stories are all about plot, plot, plot, just like her fellow hack at ATWT's sister soap.

• Members

6 years later and now all of you ATWT fans know AMC fans pain :lol:

I am seeing the exact same style of storytelling here and have been seeing it for a year and a half. Does not make any sense and things are dropped like hot potatos and never revisited again. All the strong female characters have absolutely been DECIMATED!!!! And I mean completely hacked. Yoo got to seriously wonder however how much of this should be blamed on Goutman. Can he not see what she is doing to this show.

I think both of them should be taken out in one foul swoop. And try to save this show before there is no show to be saved because I am telling you, another year of this crap and ATWT will be dead.

• Members

As low as the ratings have gone and From all the out cry I really am surpassed that Goutman or even P&G or Bloom her self for that matter hasn't canned her yet. Instead we got Bloom writing breakdowns supposedly at Y&R. Hang in there Oakdale. Her day is coming. I said once before. AMC, OLTL, and ATWT all follow each other. I expect an announcement by the end of the year

• Members

YoU're right, but if she stays any longer I fear it could get pretty close to being as bad as AMC.

About AMC, I'm not sure who was writing, but I started watching in the middle of the Jake/Liza/Adam/Colby story, I was intregued by the guy who played Jake then. Just getting confirmation, but Passanante didn't write that story did she?

• Members

Do you mean Colby's paternity reveal.... or Colby's conception?

If it was the paternity reveal that was the writing team of Agnes Nixon, Jean Passanante and Elizabeth Page.

If it was the conception, it was Jean's cousin Megan McTavish.

Archived