Beatiful and Restless Plum

• Members

Yes, they did say Plum's door was locked from the inside, but heck, it's easy enough to turn the lock before leaving, and having it lock when you close it, that's how we lock our front door! It was just so eerie that Jana's voice was there on the laptop, like she was in the room while they talked about disposing of his body. She's so twisted.

I am really loving B&B right now. I just FLOVE that video they did with Constantine and Phoebe B&B in is really becoming interesting. I love Ashley

• Replies 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I don't know what the exact prupose of this thread is since each has its own discusion thread but...

I also LOVED the music video last week. Constantine might be a creepy pervert-looking guy but he's a fantastic singer and anybody who saw this video should be in awe over Michael Stich. He's such a tremendously fabulous director. The visuals were really stunning. I was very impressed although the whole idea plotwise was very farfetched.

As for Y&R: Who's Plum? Another newbie role? Another DEAD newbie role? Another poitless plot? More sh*t for free? No thank you: Y&R either fire the force of destruction or be replaced by a worthy programm filling 60 minutes bc it ain't.

Archived