Real World Sydney

Cheap21

• Members

I just found this photo of the cast. Not one black person. I guess they figured since they had 2 on the last one, that was enough. Doesnt matter to me bc Ill probably watch the first 2 episodes and drop it like pretty much most of the recent seasons

2000225270578025240_rs.jpg

• Replies 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Hmm - interesting. I was hoping for a black girl - we haven't had a good black girl lately.

Not too excited about this, except Austrailia is a nice place to look at....but like you Cheap, I'll prob. give it 2 episodes and drop it. Looks like their job might be bartending....hmm, go figure.

• Members

The one girl looks like she can be part black. You never know until it airs. I can't imagine RW doing a season with *NO* other races represented.

Hot cast. Not much else going for it. Like the last few years. I didn't watch Colorado and I won't be watching this.

• Members

I loved the 1st Season of RW especially Julie, Norman, Andre and of course Heather B!

It was a lot better when they cast real people with real problems who also look real too......

The last season I watched entirely and actually remember people from is Las Vegas.....

This is one of those shows that's REALLY Jumped The Shark.......

Archived