Days: The DiMera/Brady Feud

• Members

The problem I have had all these years with a secret reason of the Brady/DiMera feud is that it is ignoring history. Yet, when we have people aho were not seen since the eighties or a child from people that were on in the eighties but have not been in years nor mentioned I think these writers know their history. B&C brought Larry Welch back and was Megan Hathaway, a long forgotten(and from what I always took it, next to Kristen she was Stefano's favorite daughter) character even mentioned? She was the whole reason Stefano went after Bo and Hope, he blames them for Megan's death, even though Larry really killed her. Has it been mentioned at allthat Stefano began to go after Roman and only Roman after Roman investigated him?

Now I would like to know why he has a problem with John, or if he knows John is Daphne's child.

This is the biggest problem I have had not just now with this Santo/Colleen story that was in that letter, but always as long as there has been a reason behind the feud when the only reason originally was he had problems with Roman. It just expanded when Megan died, and then so on.

• Replies 1
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

before i go, i saw this post and i had to give a answer.

well the fued really started IMO, when Roman started investagating stefano for all his crimes and drugdealing. John told stefano on friday, you dimeras been tormating the bradys for 20-25 years. They would put around the time roman started investigating stefano, 20 years ago was 1987 i believe, and i think that was the year roman started investgating him if i am correct.

I would love for hogan to bring roman into this fued storyline and go back then too. They could explain lots in this storyline, how did stefano dimera become a crime boss? I would like to find that out to, because i dont think it was said why he is a crime boss.

Why is hogan rewriting history with colleen and santo, yea it is started out good and i am intriuged. It brings good drama between the bradys and dimeras and this is a soap, so it has to be a love story. I hope something big happens in this story that will rock the salemites forever, well i know something will happen cause something happens everytime the dimera and brady butts heads.

I would like to find out how the dimera's get all this technology that is out of this world, because it was never explained too and i dont mean dont take the easy way out hogan, by writing that rolf is a genius and he made all the technogy, we all know he is smart. They have to have some ties, because back in salem island, a man made volcano and microchips that controls people like with john and hope.

I hope we get some hints on john black's past in this story. I would like to know who is his father. Wouldnt it be wild if john is the son of santo and colleen, that would be a good twist but what would that mean for shawn and belle because they would be related. I say pair belle with philip and make it that philip is the father of claire. Bring a new hot girl for shawn and have him start a relationship with her. Jay and martha has hot chemestry, martha and brandon dont but they got alittle.

I would love for zack to come back, he was cute but i dont see him coming back but hey this is days we are talking about. We all thought georgia(chelsea) was dead but we found out after the island when billie got that disk from tony's manframe, they found some clues that chelsea is alive. I am glad they did bring on chelsea because rachel melvin is a great actress and she is the furture of days along with ej,sami,nick,lucas and many more. Rachel has amazing chemestry with blake berris.

you know what story, i would love for hogan to bring in the dimera/brady fued, get nick and chelsea involved at the end of summer. Bo and hope finds out that zack isnt dead, and chelsea and nick volunteers to go find him because bope are too busy with other things in salem. I would love for this dimera/brady fued to become a huge and i mean huge meaning involving the WHOLE Cast even the teens.

IMO, the fued started with roman brady investagating stefano but hey hogan has to do some rewrites to make it a long story for the entire summer, if they just go the way of just revealing that stefano started it because of roman brady, it would be lame and boring and a short story. With colleen a brady and santo a dimera, good long story and it is starting out great. I cant wait until more of the story is revealed and this week is going to be amazing. I dont mind if santo looked like ej and colleen looked like sami, i love ejami. James and ali has amazing chemestry and they seem like classy people to play some good scenes. i am hoping for some james and ali scenes as colleen and santo in flashbacks, they are going to be amazing. Ali and james are amazing actors. James can do it all, dark,evil,comic relief, romance, charming and many more. Even his accent with italian, irish and etc. he can make it work. lol remember sami said that ej is the black sheep of the dimera family and that she is the black sheep of her family. So maybe sami is the recarnation of colleen and ej is the recarnation of santo, and they know someday ej and sami will come face to face and fall in love and that what will end the fued, a brady/dimera baby that will reunite the two families, meaning stefano,tony,anna,lexie will call it peace with the bradys bo/hope/shawn sr etc. What does that mean for john and marlena, will he still torcher them. EJ and Sami will be the ones to end the fued with a brady/dimera baby.

So i hope this helps, I hope hogan brings up roman investigating stefano too. Most likely he will because he likes history and he doesnt make up history if he doesnt have too but this he has too.

also i would love for hogan to bring up stefano use to have a mad thing for julie at one time.

WHY WAS STEFANO EVER OBSESSED WITH MARLENA, THAT ALSO WAS NEVER REVEALED. But he also has a love in the past that looked like Marlena. Yea i love hogan, come on please, i want some deidre and joe flashback love scenes lol

please hogan get john black's missing past involved too, who is his father. I hope they go the riot that colleen was pregnant but lost her baby well she thought she lost it and that baby was john black. Also hey steve johnson missing years from the past 15 years please.

Drake(john) and stephan(steve) with peter(bo) helpwould be a awesome team to go up against the dimeras.

also another thing, yet dont forget that stefano always thought that bo and hope were responsible for megan hattaways death his daughter. but remember it is still early in the storyline and we got lots of summer to go, so maybe hogan will hit on these points, i sure hope so.

I just hope hogan brings up megan hattaways death and roman started investgating stefano, i do remember when roman started investgating stefano, stefano just went after roman and only roman, but why did he go after the rest of the bradys, to hurt roman or did he want to get more revenge on the bradys for what happen to megan hattaway, thinking the bope killed her. please hogan bring these points in the story too but hey the summer is still young and lots more story to be told, so he could very well do it. HOGAN LOVES HISTORY SO HE WILL, he would thought he would ever bring back maison blanc or dougs place even for a brief while

Archived