SON SURVIVOR- ALL SOAPS!

juniorz1

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

jeff_sd166666644889_150x200.jpg

HIDDEN IMMUNITY IDOL CHALLENGE: FIND THE EMMY

Like in recent seasons of Survivor, we WILL have a hidden immunity idol in Tanquir. The IDOL can give any player a HUGE advantage in the game. Basically, you can hold onto it and play it at any time. HOWEVER, if you are holding the immunity idol and would like to use it, you MUST PM it to me with your vote. If you would like to give it to someone else to play, you MUST PM it to me with your vote & they must PM that they are using they idol, along with their vote.

You may use the Idol to advance you as far as final 4. Once we are down to 4 players, the idol can no longer be played.

THE CHALLENGE:

Oh Miss Emmy. She's quite the elusive one. Just ask Erica Kane, right Brooke? But how are you gonna catch her? Simple- All you gotta do is tell me who will be going home with one Friday night.

Here's how it's gonna work. Each of you are going to rank the nominees in the 8 Major Soap Categories (Drama Series, Writing, Lead Actor & Actress, Supporting Actor & Actress, Younger Actor & Actress) in order of what you think the chances are they will win, 1 being the front-runner and 4, 5, or 6 (depending on the category) being dead last.

If you have a winner in the #1 position, you will get as many points as there are nominees in said category. (EX: #1 in Writing= 4 pts, #1 in Lead Actor= 5 points, #1 in Supporting Actress= 6 points). If the winner is in your #2 spot, you will receive one less point and so on down.

If you rank the winner dead last, you will receive 0 points for that category.

ALSO- there are 2 races that I think are particularly tough to call this year: LEAD ACTRESS and YOUNGER ACTRESS. IF you rank the winner #1 in those categories, you will receive double points.

If you rank the winner #2 in those categories, you get 7 points. No extra points will be awarded for having the winner ranked 3rd or 4th- you'll just get the normal amount.

Whoever has the most points will win the IDOL. Only that person and I will know they won it.

IF you tie, I'll go down categories as far as importance (1. Drama 2.Lead Actress 3. Lead Actor 4. Supporting Actress etc.... women b4 the men of course- this IS daytime! :P ) and whichever one of you beats the others first will win the idol.

YOU MUST PM ME YOUR LISTS BY FRIDAY NIGHT 8 PM EST. The winner will be notified after the show. Makes Emmy night a little more interesting, don't ya think?

***please don't reply in this thread anymore. I'm going to copy all challenge instructions and post them here as well as in The Playing Field, so the rules are always easy to find*** :)

• Members

Breakdown of Scoring- Emmy Competition (in order of consideration for ties)

***your ballot PM should be in this format, or similar, with rankings associated with each nominee***

Outstanding Drama Series

#1- 8 points

#2- 3 points

#3- 2 points

#4- 0 points

Outstanding Lead Actress

#1- 10 points

#2- 7 points

#3- 3 points

#4- 2 points

#5- 0 points

Outstanding Lead Actor

#1- 5 points

#2- 4 points

#3- 3 points

#4- 2 points

#5- 0 points

Outstanding Supporting Actress

#1- 6 points

#2- 5 points

#3- 4 points

#4- 3 points

#5- 2 points

#6- 0 points

Outstanding Supporting Actor

#1- 5 points

#2- 4 points

#3- 3 points

#4- 2 points

#5- 0 points

Outstanding Younger Actress

#1- 10 points

#2- 7 points

#3- 3 points

#4- 2 points

#5- 0 points

Outstanding Younger Actor

#1- 5 points

#2- 4 points

#3- 3 points

#4- 2 points

#5- 0 points

Outstanding Writing in a Drama Series

#1- 4 points

#2- 3 points

#3- 2 points

#4- 0 points

• Members

154331__probst_l.jpg

SURVIVOR: TANQUIR- IMMUNITY CHALLENGE

This Challenge is Real Simple.

MAJORITIES- I need 5 posts in your Challenge thread with 5 numbers, between 10-35. YOU MAY REPEAT THE SAME NUMBER MORE THAN ONCE. Each player can play as many of their team's 5 plays they wish.

MINORITIES- I need 5 posts in your Challenge thread with 5 numbers between 1-25. YOU MAY REPEAT THE SAME NUMBER MORE THAN ONCE. Each player can play as many of their team's 5 plays they wish.

Once I have 5 posts in each thread, I'll explain the details of the comptetion. There WILL be tribal council tonight and someone WILL be going home. The next immunity challenge will be announced late Thursday night BUT Tribal Council will not be until Saturday, so the hidden idol will start coming into play after this vote. Keep that in mind. Good luck players! :)

• Members

154331__probst_l.jpg

SURVIVOR: TANQUIR- IMMUNITY CHALLENGE

This immunity challenge is the simplest one to date. I thought you guys deserved a break & should focus on the hidden immunity idol. Your work is done. But mine is only beginning.

Your post history and the post history of your teammates will determine who wins this immunity challenge.

Here's how it works: there are 4 forums that have enough pages for the numbers to work properly: Discuss The Soaps, DTS:Spoiler Island, Off Topic Lounge, and DTS: 2006. Since we did 5 numbers, the 5th forum will be another DTS topic.

MAJORITIES- YOU CHOSE THE PAGE NUMBERS I'LL BE LOOKING AT.

MINORITIES- YOU CHOSE THE THREAD NUMBER I'LL BE LOOKING AT.

Here's how it works.

1. Discuss The Soaps- PAGE#- 26, THREAD#- 19

2. DTS:Spoiler Island- PAGE #- 21 THREAD #- 24

3. Off Topic Lounge- PAGE #- 15 THREAD #- 8

4. DTS: 2006- PAGE #- 23 THREAD #- 11

5. Discuss The Soaps- PAGE #- 10 THREAD #- 6

I will go to the threads that have been selected. Whichever team's members have the most posts in the thread wins that forum. Whichever team wins the best of 5 wins immunity and is safe from tribal council.

IF the thread you selected has no posts from members of either team, I will move down to the next thread on the page until I come across one with posts from you all in it. If I get to the bottom of the page, I will go back to the top and work all the way down to the original thread. If and only if you guys have no posts on the entire page will I move on to the next page and so on.

As soon as I tabulate the scores, I will post them here and announce which team will be going to tribal council. You are to then turn in your votes immediately or ASAP. Good luck.

• Members

154331__probst_l.jpg

THREAD #3- Tim Hardaway says he hates gay people!

Scores

MAJORITIES 2 (Drucilla- 2 posts)

MINORITIES 1 (Brenda- 1 post)

That means the other 2 threads are obsolete because it would be impossible for the MINORITIES to come back. Therefore, the MAJORITIES WIN IMMUNITY AND ARE SAFE.

MINORITIES- PM Your Votes IMMEDIATELY. 1 of you will be leaving the game.

• Members

050422_probst_vmed_12p.widec.jpg

I received Hidden Immunity Ballots from all players. The winner has been notified. There was only a 2-3 point margin between the leaders, but the winner came out on top, scoring a whopping 43 points!

Also, some ballots were mis-scored in the Drama Series category- you were only to receive 8 points for having one of the winners in the #1 spot, not 10 like some were scored. However, the winner's ballot was scored properly and they still had 43 points after I checked.

I'm not 100% sure but the crew has been unable to locate Anna Dimera. Anyone with information as to her whereabouts, please notify production immediately.

And SURPRISE!!!!!!!! We will not be having a challenge until tomorrow BUT it's time for a TRIBE SHUFFLE. Please PM me with the 3 people you would most like to come to your tribe from the other tribe. Additionally, you must PM me 3 names of members of your own tribe that you'd like to see moved over.

The people who receive the most votes will be traded to their opposing tribe. You MAY vote for yourself as one of the 3 members of your own tribe to be sent over.

Please get these into me ASAP. I will announce the new tribes & our new challenge tomorrow at 5 PM, so try to have them in no later than that.

• Members

SURVIVOR: TANQUIR INDIVIDUAL IMMUNITY CHALLENGE

Real simple you guys. This is a game some of you may recognize. Some may not. But I promise that ALL of you will end up addicted to it. It's called CUBIS 2

Go to the link I posted above. Play the Web Version of the game. Once it opens, Play the ARCADE VERSION of the game (with time clock).

You may play as many time you like until you're satisfied with your score.

When you are, take a screen cap of it (you do this by using your PRINT SCREEN key) and email it to me at [email protected].

The person who has the highest score by Thursday at 8 PM will be safe from the vote. You may only send me 1 score.

HOWEVER- I work a long day tomorrow and will not have results up until very late, maybe not until Friday. Either way, you MUST have your scores in by 8 PM Thursday night.

Please give your character name & score in the subject line of the email. GOOD LUCK!!! :D

• Members

probst_narrowweb__300x436,0.jpg

SURVIVOR: TANQUIR IMMUNITY CHALLENGE RESULTS

I have in my hand our first immunity challenge results. The turnout was a bit disappointing, but what can I do? I can't make EVERYONE want immunity. But without further adieu........RESULTS!!!!!

It was a very close game between 3 of our players, but 1 just barely came out on top. The winner of the first individual immunity on Tanquir IS.................................

244.marcil.vanessa.100506.jpg

with a score of 213,455

Since Brenda has won immunity, you may not vote for Brenda or whomever Brenda gives the immunity away to. If she prefers to give it away, she MUST announce it in the thread.

NOW- EVERYBODY, please vote on who you'd like to see leave Tanquir FIRST!!!!! Remember, the hidden immunity idol is also still in play. If the person who won it would like to use it for this vote, they must tell me so in the PM with her vote.

And- don't forget your confessional in the PM as well. I want to hear strategies, alliances, voting blocs, deals, etc..............

Also, we have one player out of town at the moment, but they sent me their vote for this tribal council. If anybody has to leave town or won't have computer access at any time, I encourage you to do the same. HAPPY VOTING!!!

As soon as I have EVERYONE's votes, I'll announce who will leave Survivor:Tanquir. BTW, some extra incentive to stay- this person will be the last person voted out before the jury.

Archived