GL/AMC: Jessie is back, sort of

• Members

Did anybody catch GL today? I was shocked to see that new character Griggs. He looked very familiar, but I couldn't remember from where. I looked in the spoiler section and didn't find anything but I was watching "The City" at WOST and remembered seeing him and realized it was Darnell Williams from AMC/The City! I wonder what his role will be and for how long. Good to see them adding some "color" to their cast! Maybe Debbi Morgan (Angie) will jump from that recurring B&B role and join him!

• Replies 8
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Darnell recently Co-Directed my first feature film, Manhattanites, coming this fall (shameless plug alert).

He has done tons of plays, directed, been the acting coach at AMC, and much more over the past several years. Whenever we filmed on the street, he got recognized more than anyone else. He made such a huge impression during his AMC heyday.

He'll be on GL for 12 shows as far as I know. Always good to see him in front of the camera. He still looks great.

• Members

congrats on your new film. tell us how that goes as we get closer! that's good to hear he'll be a around for a couple of weeks. like i said it'd be interesting to see debbi morgan come onto the show. it'll be like GH when DAYS' Patch and Kayla's portrayers were on there together!

Archived