• Members

i thought today's episode was boring until the end when things heated up a little. i'm guessing cassie told josh to spend the night with reva to see if there are any old feelings, which we know there are. i loved it when reva told cassie what everyone has been thinking: She and josh are always going to be together and its better to deal with it now rather than waiting until cassie marries him. and they FINALLY brought back the cross creek set. maybe reva's days at the beacon are over. i'm kinda curious to see what will happen with this Griggs guy. and great use of history with Dinah talking about how she killed Hart.

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Until the next time she decides he isn't enough for her or comes up with some other excuse to leave. They've been apart more than together over the years. Reva just chooses to ignore that little fact.

I thought Dillon and Natalia had some chemistry. Too bad Harley tried to force it instead of letting nature take it's course.

• Members

I can't imagine feeling any guilt for sleeping with the man I have loved since childhood and share two children with because it would hurt my impish much younger sister. I can't image why I didn't slap my simpleton sister in her smug face a lot sooner, like when I woke from my death rattle. I can't imagine why I wouldn't love to see my "lovely" sister & her kid move far, far away from Springfield. Bye-bye Cassie, please don't write or call...

• Members

I am glad that Rick doesn't remember toddler teen Leah(worst sorasing mistake in history) and Mel. Mel is a judgemental shrew that deserves to be alone and I am glad that Rick doesn't gives a rat behind about them. Rick and Mel's relationship was a huge mistake and I am glad that it is hardly mentioned.

Hopefully Mel can go bore Griggs to death.

• Members

not everybody likes this but reva and josh are one of those type of couples that you always know will get back together. sure someone may come along and try to break them up but its only a matter of time before a new writer comes in and brings them back. i use to always hope that bo and hope on DAYS would finally break up because it would be interesting to see, but they always find a way back. i kind of feel sad for cassie because in a way, it seems like she knows it too.

• Members

And thus the reason I don't give a crap about this sorry excuse of a couple. Reva seems to spend more time putting Josh down or vice versa rather than loving him in the way that she claims to love him.

I didn't. :blink: I'm not digging Gaskill's Dylan at all.

Yeah, but this is AFTER Reva made it perfectly clear that she rather fight her cancer alone, rather have Josh hooking up with Cassie rather than "burdening" him with her problems...she can't eat her cake and eat it, too. She also is insensitive to the fact that Cassie is still grieving Tammy and that RJ doesn't deserve any of this. Sure, Josh is most likely not the right guy for Cassie nor should he be RJ's next dad but that shouldn't give Reva a pass to do whatever the hell she wants.

I totally agree with everyone who thinks Crystal Chappell has been looking awful lately...:(

• Members

Reva did return to town to tell Josh about the cancer, but she spotted the man of cloth out on a date with her MUCH younger sister. Josh & Cassie were ALREADY a couple and were ALREADY flaunting their nauseating togetherness all thru town. At that time Reva did not know nor had she given the no chemistry couple her blessings. Even annoying RJ was all happy about yet another candidate for daddy (this kid was born before Leah, but he's still nine..he should be old enough to be chasing skirts & stealing cars.)

Now let this be said for the 100th time: Reva should have never hid her breast cancer from Josh, which led to the break-up of their marriage and into the arms of another woman. That being said, the other woman being Reva's much younger sister was toothless, tacky.

Plus the sleaze factor, Cassie & Josh are so paralyzing together, whereas the Reva & Josh scenes are/always have been raw dynamics. This is why the majority dislike sappy Josh & Cassie and have loved Reva & Josh for many years. It's a fact, not an opinion, Reva & Josh are in the top ten as one of the most beloved couples in daytime history, thanks to Newman & Zimmer's incredible chemistry..

• Members

I like original Dylan a lot better too, but I think this one has more chemistry with Natalia than Harley. BG just doesn't seem like Reva's son to me, I don't know why.

Says who? SOD? Unless they've polled every fan in daytime history I'm not particularly impressed with that comment. The majority of people liking something doesn't make their opinion any more vaild than the minorities. I don't care if everyone else in America like's Reva and Josh. I don't. At this point I find them painfully dull. I'd rather see Cassie with Rick, but that doesn't make me like Jeva.

• Members

That's your opinion, not a fact..There have been too many polls that have been done over the past 20 years to prove this is true... You would have to know this even if you do hate them, which you are entitled to feel by the way.. I find Cassie to be a very boring bad recast. She is supposed to be a stripper & a recipient of foster homes, but walks around looking at the sky with than [!@#$%^&*]-eatin grin & acting like she is so sweet & innocent..She never played the part with the much needed edge...Sorry this is the opinion of the majority and you are obviously in the minority, another fact. Yeah right Rick & Cassie..Perhaps she can help him with the boring Bauer barbecue. ..This should give the ratings the much needed boost...(Hee-hee).

• Members

No need to be sorry. Being in the minority doesn't make me wrong. If you can't face that, oh well. The whole point of an opinion is that it can't be wrong. Reva sucks, that's my opinion. Jeva have been on the show for years, hasn't exactly done wonders for the rating, hasn't?

Reva by her own admission is the slut of Springfield, so if anyone is a man eater, I'm thinking it's her.

Wow. Never thought I'd see a GL fan war on this board. :lol: Kind of gives me hope for the show. Not that this really qualifies as a war, but it's the closest thing we've had to a heated debate in months.

Archived