• Members

One, I think Nicole Forrester takes way too much heat for being the "other woman" in the middle of Reva and Josh. Granted, there's no way I could see her strippin' for a livin', but that's no longer who Cassie is.

Two, I'm sure there's plenty of warm nostalgia for Josh and Reva, as a couple. But there's also quite an argument for them just being burnt out as a couple. And this isn't just about the cancer story that separated them, this is about years of bad story. Years of hearing "always, Bud," and having it amount to a pinch of [!@#$%^&*] in a typhoon. They can (and probably will) reunite Josh/Reva...I don't GAS. All it really means is Robert Newman won't have crappola to do when Reva takes off on her next adventure.

As for Rick...I'd love to see him do anything, PERIOD. It's criminal how he's been ignored, and honestly, the faster he gets away from his boring wife Mel, the better. I hate him with Beth, but at least going up against Alan he'd have story.

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I would love to see more of Rick and I am very happy that he is away from Mel. Seeing Rick triple Alan's donation was one of the few highlights of the show.

I just can't get past the sister factor when it comes to the Cassie/Josh/Reva triangle. :(

Archived