ATWT: Monday May 28th Discussion

• Replies 14
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Rule of Thumb for Katie and Jack:

Anytime a man tells you I don't know HOW many times that they aren't in love with the person they were previously with; tells you that that person means nothing, or tells you that "You are the only one I want", it's going to blow up majorly in your face..... Jack is not even far from over Carly; so he might as well just stop running that trap of his..

As for Katie, she will do what she always does: accidentally have sex with someone that she supposedly didn't mean to when she feels that Jack is too fixated, attached or focused on Carly. Jack's kids are going to be the undoing of that relationship.

• Members

Today's show was pretty good, nothing outstanding, but still ok. Cleo needs to be gone as that was one of the weak links for today's show, I am really sorry but she ruins just about any scene she is in. Will and Gwen making love was ok I guess, though I have seen that same scene about 100 times this year already. Meg and Craig were pretty good, but borderline boring kind of. As for the Carly/Jack/Katie stuff it was ok until Katie and Jack started there love making. It was nice to see Tom and Margo today.

• Members

Wow, I never said STFU so many times in one ep. I guess this is what I get for actually watching LOL!

Katie? STFU! Her passive aggressive method of trying to get Jack not to help Carly? UGH!

Jack? STFU! YOU lost all respect for Carly now that she's a felon? I guess YOU are Mr. Squeaky Clean?

Margo? STFU! Just for borderline pimping KACK

Meg? STFU! Her pontificating about the 'wrongness' of this 'war'....YOU started it! YOU, who had NO business having ANYTHING to do with WW started this 'war', and now that it's not all pretty and neat and tidy, you're gonna stomp your feet and espouse your morals? Oh, and did she even try to come up with a cover story for Lucinda? I guess that's all part of her 'morals' though.... :rolleyes:

Shallow note - Maura's hair? I covet it. She looks fab!

• Members

I hated every single character in today's episode.

The script writer for today's show must be shot!!

I hope Meg gets hers. What she deserves for playing with fire for so long and acting like she won't get burnt. I hope she gets cooked! Barbecued!!

Craig, get over yourself. Lucinda poisoning you now is just desserts for you doing the same to her a few years back. Don't act like her doing this was sooooo wrong!!

I can see it now. Until Casey comes back (if he even does), Margo will play Dr. Phil to Katie's ever-so-tiwsted love life...and Tom will be the lawyer of choice for any Oakdale citizen in trouble.

Gwen/Will: Am I the only one who think it's twisted that they'd have firggin' sex with a gues in their home not even 10 feet away from their room. PLUS, they only THINK she's asleep. The real reason Cleo was listening to Willen in the bed today was because they probably woke her up from her nap with all the bed squeaking and the moaning. Either that or Cleo was amused by Gwen's constant need to sing in the middle of doing it. :lol:

Where in the hell is Barbara?????

Oh! And if yall're bored, go click on my banner and read my latest blog entry and comment! :D (<<Shameless Plug #482)

• Members

I'm watching this show right now and I agree, whoever wrote the script is horrible. :blink: The one that especially had me rolling my eyes was the part where Will demanded why Cleo was only wearing a robe...that she should get dressed. Uhh...yeah, she's a creep for taking Gwen's clothes but she is dressed. Seriously, who's writing this sh-t?

• Members

HELL to the YEAH!!! And when Katie gets to run around with a broken heart, playing the victim when Carjack reunites, I'm going to say the same damn thing to her that I yelled at Julia1.0 (when she ran off to Vegas with Jack to get married..) YOU should have KNOWN BETTER. She said it all to Margo today...she knew it will happen, yadda yadda. Not only does has she been warned by EVERYONE in town, Katie has lived through it, THREE times with Simon/Mike, Mike/Henry and Simon/Mike again.

All I could focus on was how pathetic Jack seemed, showing up at Bimbo's door, begging her to run off and [!@#$%^&*] him in Chicago. (The only up-side...Jack won't go broke buying her dinner and renting a hotel room...) Oh, but it does look like someone in props managed to pry those rings off Katie's greedy little fingers.

Nice to see the Judgement Tag Team of Tom and Margo on to slam Carly. These are the great people that raised TWO felons? Stuff like today is why I just dislike Scott Holmes, period. And where does Margo get off, bitching about Carly's lack of jailtime? Casey got six months. Nearly every other felon in Oakdale has skated on way more violent crimes than stealing. I'm surprised she could keep her mouth shut about Jack and Katie, her glee was so apparent.

I hate what Jack said, and how self-righteous he got...but darned if by the time she left with Simon, I wasn't disappointed in Carly myself. So, I guess I at least understood where he was coming from.

I really don't understand Meg/Craig at all. Except that I don't think Meg's purpose is as innocent as "she was just concerned" about him.

Will can be a little prick, and what idiots are going to screw with someone stalker-ish in the next room? Today, however, was one of the few days I have liked Gwen in the past six months.

Liz Page wrote the script...clearly one of her off days.

• Members

Watching Jack telling Katy he still wants her and to try to make her happy made me almost vomit in my mouth!! I can't stand listening or even seeing the two of them in a scene together. However, I can't tear my eyes off the screen when Carly and Jack are in a scene together. Let all the CarJack angst begin!!

• Members

I can't wait till Margo is on a tirade when Jack dumps that dumb sister she's rooting for so much.... What's she going to do? Beg Jack to keep Katie and ditch Carly? I wonder if it ever got out how demented Adam was, if she'd shut that trap of hers about everyone else's crimes. Carly's crimes don't even hit on the radar as does Adam's rape on Gwen.

Jack should have stopped talking the minute Tom said that Carly would be cleared... When he ran off at the mouth about losing respect for her for being a felon, I could have heard slaps around the world from all those who sat there watching the television screen wanting to reach in the screen to touch him. Here's Jack, the same man, with a badge that took a case file that Jessica gave him about Carly's past, and hid it. Here's the same guy that strong armed a hot-dog vending guy to lie about being paid off by Carly for drugging Gwen...yet, he can get up in someone's face and talk about how he looks down on them for being a liar, and a felon? He need to crawl back under that rock he came out from.

Katie is just the same as Carly. But I forgot, Jack goes for the crazies; the ones that flip out after several months of being with him (Julia1 and Julia 2)...Maybe it's not the women that are a disappointment, maybe it's Jack that needs the adjustment to his attitude and personalitly.

Katie better get as much sex out of Jack as she possibly can, because I say by mid summer, she will have Brad in the sack, while lying to Jack that she has no feelings for him...and I can't wait till Carly is the one to throw that monkey wrench in there and shows Jack how stupid is is for yet again pouring out false hallow words to someone he knew from the word go he didnt have true feelings for.

• Members

For as I can see Meg had every right to make Craig pay. I think Meg has paid enough, Craig has constantly been a pain in the butt! It's time for Craig to move on....... six feet under would be fine by me! I think Meg understands now how Paul felt and it's coming full circle. I think now she realizes that revenge serves no purpose! She wants out! Craig started all of this, he should be the one to pay!

• Members

Jack never seems to remember what he's done, does he? Jack needs to stop being an emotional weenie. He hasn't stopped loving Carly...having those memories when he went to Milltown proved that. He's just plain pissed at the thought that Carly still loves Simon, based on two friggin' sentences, and he's gonna boff the Bimbo to try and "move on".

Ugh...I wish Barbie would cheat on Jack, but it's apparent that Bimbo will be Sainted at all costs. 'Tho that's nothing new...no one in town treats her like the slut she is anyway. It's just ridiculous. Nothing's EVER sticks to Katie...she's the TeflonBimbo.

• Members

I'm scared, y'all. For a moment there it seems like Jack and Carly really ARE over. :(

Meg, STFU and lick my hairy ass! She doesn't want to be a part in all the evilness....yet she had no problem gaslighting him and running around pretending to be his buddy buddy. Bitch makes me sick.

Cleo needs to die. Seriously.

• Members

Sadly, it wouldn't be the first time everyone in town was cheering Jack on with someone else. Remember how Lisa wanted Jack to stay with Julia2.0 and treated her as his legal wife during the amnesia? And Carjack had never been happier at the time...AND Jack had a freakin' toddler to boot!!

Ugh...I don't know what special kind of hell Pissy has in store for us, or what we've done to deserve this [!@#$%^&*]. Why Carjack couldn't just work their way back to each other without him flucking that whore, I'll never know. What keeps me hanging on is that Jack flucks Katie thinking Carly still loves Simon, and the fact we all know Carly never gives up when she wants something.

• Members

I like Jack and Katie. I also like Jack and Carly but I'm perfectly happy for them to give it a rest for a while. It's the same story over and over so I'd love to see something new, like they both move on at the same time and have separate lives.

Selective memory is part of soap operas. When someone is giving a character a hard time, you can't expect them to come back with a list of the other person's crimes. What was Carly supposed to say to Tom? "Well, Tom, you were a drug addict at age 18, and then you broke into Dr. Shea's office, etc, etc." That would go on for days. Margo and Tom are Katie's family and they are close to Jack. In their eyes, Carly treated Jack badly and abandoned her children. They don't owe her anything in this story. Anything happened before six months ago is ancient history and the writers don't give a care.

I enjoyed the Meg/Craig scenes. Scott Bryce is getting better and better for me. There's been a subtle change the writing for Craig.

The bad part of the show for Will/Gwen/Cleo. I just don't see the point of it. I don't care if Cleo has no place to go.

Archived