CBS's "Big Brother" -- is it returning?

KLN

• Members

Has anyone heard anything about "Big Brother" returning to CBS this year?

I just looked on the official website at CBS, and it mentions nothing about a new season starting this summer. All it has is recaps for last season's All-Stars show, and then nothing. No word on the show in the casting stages at the moment or anything!

I'm starting to get worried. "Big Brother" is unlike any other show on television. It's the best soap opera on the air! LoL If they don't bring the show back, I do believe I might cry. The summerlong guilty pleasure has to return! I used to spend all day long through the past several summers just anticipating the next episode... Tuesdays, Thursdays and Sundays, right? LoL

By the way, do they have any of the old seasons on DVD?

Anyway, has anyone heard anything official about it returning to CBS this summer? Ratings might not be as great as they once were, but the show is still a big draw.

• Replies 18
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Kenny, yes, it is!!! BB8 is still currently casting, from what I hear. Should be starting around the same time it usually does.

The show has mos def been renewed. I used to frequent BBQ.com, but that place, well, ya, I won't go into that.

I seriously can't wait. I recorded the All-Stars season last year. I believe they have just season 3 on dvd and a compilation dvd of season 4.

• Members

THANK GOD! I was beginning to get worried. I've been looking back at old clips from past seasons tonight and I don't think I could live without it! LoL This show must live on forever. MUST!

• Members

Remember when all the "ghosts" of Big Brother past were appearing to everyone?

I'll never forget Janelle sitting there on the floor and then she looks up to see... someone, can't remember who... behind the window with a flashlight under their face, LMAO. Her scream was so hysterical and soooo melodramatic! It lasted for, like, fifteen seconds. Not only did she scream, but she started throwing her arms and legs around, flailing around everyplace. It was hysterical!

• Members

Erika & Janelle both saw Alison's ghost. I believe there is a clip on youtube. The sad thing is Booger screams and pushes Erika & Janelle out of the way.

Big Brother is my favorite reality show right now. Survivor has lost it for me now. I just hope they cast this season with Josh ;) and alot of drunks *remembers Drunk Danielle stalking Erika*.

• Members

I think that Janelle should be the new show host. Screw Julie Chen! LoL

Can you imagine Janelle as the host?!

"Welcome to Big Brother, everybody! Do you like my new ensemble?"

Archived