Primetime Emmy Thread: Submissions So Far...

R!ck

• Replies 19
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

That is what I would like to know. ER actually has amazing stuff to submit, some of which is why they asked FW to go supporting for rather guest star. Stamos has alot of buzz around him and, even though I hate his role on ER, he may get in with Forrest. That episode is solid for him. Whatever the case, FW will get it. He was amazing and he will have all the hype based on his previous award wins this year.

Does anyone know if Maura Tierney and Goran Visjnic submitted? I hope they did. They werre ER's rock this season and are worthy of recognition. I know many will say the show is on life support but I urge you to watch clips of this season, especially of the actors I am mentioning. The past year and a half of ER rivals anything you see on GA or House. GA is nothing but fluff with some medicine thrown in. Let's remember ER is the original, right there with Chicago Hope. The show is still delivering and is no longer all about gimmicks. I urge lapsed fans to give it another try and new fans to give it a whirl. Next year may be it's last or may not but it's still at the top of it's game right now IMO.

Archived