AMC: Thursday

• Members

The Loser, aka YIB, needs to STFU and stop giving Di a hard time about Ava. I personally like what Di is trying to do. Aiden and Ava are kind of fun to watch - and at least Aiden is easier to enjoy than YIB.

Adam/JR - these should be good scenes. I loved Adam's arrival line.

Annie - I love this girl more now than ever. I'm rooting for her. I'm enjoying the plane scenes.

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

The Zendall scenes are really sweet - I love the way Zach's handling Kendall's attitude...and the reminiscing of the "Kenlee" history.

Aw hells no! Did Greenlee take Annie's inhaler? That is soooo wrong! lol - I love it.

• Members

^^Agreed.

How HOT was Aiden when he was declaring his love to Di! I hope we get to see their sex scene after the commercial! I love this couple.

Colby and Sean - I'm becoming a major fan. The characters are finally being written the way they should be. They are so cute together! That Ava is definitely going to create some trouble. Glad its her and not Sydney...

Oh, and it should go without saying, but Jonathan = pathetic!

• Members

Ugh - I hope this doesn't mean Annie is going to be nice to Greenlee from now on...

I loved that scene where Adam was telling JR about when he was a kid and always playing around and drawing in the board room and office. Then he slams and breaks his framed drawing. I'm really rooting for Adam to get his point across - I feel his pain. I wish JR would go back to Adam's side.

How cute was that Kendall/Spike scene!

• Members

SHIRTLESS AIDEN! :wub: Wow.

Really don't like the direction the Annie/Greenlee thing just went today - I hope that doesn't last. I can't believe she just told Ryan she understands now why he fell in love with her....ugh.

Adam/Zach! I love these two working together.

• Members

Ohhhhh - I can't wait for tomorrow! Barbara is finally back - and the dinner party with Erica/Jack/Barbara/Tad will be so fun to watch. Just wondering why Erica/Tad are having dinner together....not complaining, just wondering. I love Tad and Erica's rare scenes together.

• Members

Line of the day: "That's my girl"

Scene of the day: Kendall's scene with Spike with Zach looking on. Shirtless Aidan came a close second.

When he said "that's my girl" it brought back to me that I have an intense lust for men with sexy British accents.

I like Colby and Sean, but... Hormonal Sean, who would hump a rock if it put on a pretty dress, is going to have to make up for his inability to keep his pants on for me to truly want Colby to end up with him. Give me love-struck Sean instead of horny Sean.

Really liked the Zach/Kendall scenes although the sweater story was hard for me to swallow (a Fusion woman wearing a sweater? Two Fusion women wearing sweaters? I don't think so).

G/R/A were more tolerable than I expected them to be - in it's campy way. The asthma attack went on a little too long.

Today was more of a "quiet" today, even JR/Adam (good scenes as well, especially the last half of their scenes), tomorrow everybody will get their "bitch" back on. Speaking of which...

Heh, Barbara and Erica go at it tomorrow and throw in some Jack and Tad. Nice.

Yep.

Archived