Days:Thaao posted 4/10

• Members

THAAO PENGHLIS

Dear Friends,

Well the news is out...DiMeras are back...to stir the hearts of all the happy people in Salem.

I couldn't say anything before the deal was closed.I start the shoot May 4. It will be fun to confront EJ. A half brother....Met the new Head writer Hogan. What a great guy..and open ..we had a great time. Love to have Leann back with all that wonderful "Love in the afternoon" experience.

Thank you all for your letters and support. I promise some good play,

lots of mystery and mischief...and romance I hope. after all everything still works in spades.

We should have a chat soon and catch up with everyone including the hoochies.

love to you all.

Thaao

http://pub46.bravenet.com/guestbook/show.p...18587&cpv=1

• Replies 19
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Maybe they could bring Christie Clark back and actually write for her this time around... I would love to see Carrie and Anna's mother/daughter relationship and see if Anna has any jealousy towards Marlena for her relationship with Carrie. If Christie Clark cannot or does not want to come back, I say recast the role of Carrie.

• Members

i think Thaao is just expressing interesting about Leann coming back..As much as i'd love to see Anna, i would rather they pair Tony with Kate...someone who is already on the canvas..As opposed to bringing on another character from the shows past...if fans didn't warm up to steve and kayla, i doubt they would warm up to Anna...

But i'm just excited that Tony is coming back...something excited to look forward to..

• Members

I doubt Leann is coming back, especially with KC's comment about not bringing back characters from 15 years ago. Leann has been gone for a long time. Great to have Tony back if he's "classic" Tony. I don't want cartoon Tony from the island storyline anywhere near my TV screen.

• Members

That Leann comment was so random, I'm thinking she had to have come up in conversation. And then he said maybe (???) there will be romance. I say B&B can keep Eileen Davidson. As much as I love her, too, I WANT ANNA BACK!!!

Tony and Anna had fought to get together and were happy. Then Tony took a walk on the pier one night and never came home. He sent Anna a letter telling her he was divorcing her and that he couldn't tell her why. She was not to look for him.

We never got an explanation for that, and I think it's time she came home to Salem and demanded one. :-)

It would be nice to have Christie Clark back, too, but Carrie and Anna were never all that close. Anna was not all that maternal. But maybe all that changed when she had Tony's child off camera (hey, it could have happened!).

• Members

For a second there, while reading that, I nearly had a flipping heartattack. :lol: After reading it again, I think he meant that he wants to have Anna back. He said how open Hogan is during their meeting. Hogan probably asked his opinion on the character of Tony and they probably chatted about the character and what Thaao would like from the character. That's a good sign. Hogan now knows the character of Tony from the only person that knows him better, Thaao himself. And I'm also thinking, if Hogan's meeting with Thaao, this is a long-term thing, at least I hope.

Glad Thaao's excited. Hoping the real Tony D. returns this time around. And he's confronting EJ, huh? Is the black sheep of the DiMeras actually returning? I always liked the fact that Tony was the "Sami" of the family, the outcast, the one that just didn't fit in. Ahhh, I've died and gone to heaven. :D

• Members

I read that and got all excited but, yeah, it reads like he wants Leann back. I would love to have her but that comment by Corday tells me it won't happy. I would go for Tony/Kate.

I like that Thaoo is excited and that he talked with Hogan. I don't think Thaoo would come back to see his character assassinated again so I am guessing he made that sentiment known and that we will see Tony return to glory. He is a character I can see Hogan liking.

I just hope we hear news about Joe soon.

• Members

You and me both.

I'm sure Hogan will write some good stuff for Tony (especially if he's doing his research like it sounds), I'm just still very apprehensive about the character returning after the way he was written under JER.

Archived