AMC: The I hate ryass club

EricaKane70

• Replies 183
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I Will Kill Ryan

*This is a parody of Gloria Gaynor's "I Will Survive" but with the above title. Enjoy!*

First I was afraid

I was petrified

Kept thinking I could never live

with seeing all of those bug eyes

But I spent so many bullets

thinking how you are wrong and should die

I grew tough without the fight club

I learned how to bury you six feet under

and so you're thankfully not back

from Dynamite Kiddo Outer Space

I just walked in to find your dead carcass

with that constipated look on your face

I should have run away from you with my key

I should have made you drive off a cliff

If I had known for any time you'd be back to bug eye stare me

Go on now go and walk your a$$ near the pistol at the door

just turn around now

'cause you're not going to be alive anymore

weren't you the one who faked your death and said goodbye

you think I'd want you as a knight in shining armor

you think I'd stop and just die

Oh no, not I

I will kill Ryan

as long as i know how to shoot a gun

I know he will not stay alive

He has got no more life to live

He has got no more love to give

and I'll kill Ryan

I will kill Ryan

It took none of the strength I had

not to kill you and fall apart

no need to try hard to mend

any pieces of a broken heart

and I spent many lost memory nights

just feeling sorry for knowing you

I for some stupid reason did cry

Now I hold all of my heads up high

and you see me with your bug eyes

somebody who is killing you

I'm not a chained up damsel in distress

still in love with you

and so you felt like pontificating with arms flailing

and just expect me to give it away for free

now I'm saving all those bullets

for someone else to shoot you and is in love with me

• Members

Ryan's Candles

It seemed as if Spike is now getting amnesia as well at his birthday party since he is supposed to blow out the candle (Ryan can teach him how to blow other things when he gets older) but yet he did not blow it out! Do you suppose Super Ryan still remembers how to blow out stuff from his days as the ConHo getting all other Hobos to help him out? I am sure he still remembers that as part of his amnesia poor pitiful me tirades but alas it is getting old already. I bet Ryan totally was going to put four birthday candles on that Dynamite Kiddo cupcake but instead there were only two since that is how old Spike is! But Ryan, either being a forgotten memory turd or a terminally stupid idiot, thinks that he is four years of age since he cannot remember four years ago except that everyone in Pine Valley seemed obsessed with him to the point that they wanted his child. Sheesh imagine if he was the one to put on the two birthday candles and remember Spike's age and then everyone commends him for remembering how old Spike is but he is still pulling off a dirty con-dirtier than the shortcomings you can expect from Queen Elizabeth and Prince Philip. Ahh see he can forget the lady loves of his low down miserable life as well as how to run a corporation into the ground but he ain't ever going to just lose sight of what made him a disgusting parasite and that is conning people out of their hard earned money...back then, he was a con with a heart of gold but now that heart is full of sh1t because he really is about as blackhearted as you can get. Time to flush this sh1t down the toilet! Let Zach teach Spike how to blow if he swings that way...he is manlier, after all, while Ryan still has to measure the millimeter peter to make sure it passes the crotch test.

• 8 months later...
  • Members

Everything Zach said to the RageMonkey was spot on. RageMonkey was fooling around with Greenlee while he was still married to Annie. He runs whenever he is scared , I love that Zach pointed out that he went over the cliff. HA! St. Ryan can can do no wrong and he can point fingers at everyone else but he is the one who engaged in a affair while was still married to Annie when he was sleeping with Greenlee. This does not make it better than Zach kissing Reese. Big Whoop. Both were wrong, but the RageMonkey only likes the sound of his own voice and Zach and anyone else may be damned for their actions.

2jbjtoz.gif

Archived