B&B: Interesting Jack Wagner Comments

• Members

JW says he thinks Nick/Brooke will eventually get back together, because the two of them still love each other passionately, and they broke up too abruptly, with things unresolved between them.

I hope so! I know many will disagree with me, but in my opinion, the Bricky pairing was the best thing to happen on B&B in years. Brad Bell never gave them a chance, all he cared about was resurrecting the carcass known as Bridge for the 4000th time. I can't get excited either about Nick/Taylor.

• Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Nick and Jackie are worthless and I'm insulted that these two have been choosen to replace Sally, Clarke and the Spectra gang.

I want both Brooke and Ridge to get completely new love interests and stay apart for a long time. Eric/Brooke had potential, why was that rushed so fast? And call me crazy, but I wouldn't mind Morgan returning for Ridge. Her last story being canned for that awful Taylor really pissed me off. She could spice the show up and be their new big Sheila-esque villian.

• Members

I agree Evan. I'd like to see a return to Bricky if it was done properly. Bricky was the best thing that happened in a long time. Bridge is old, we've seen it a hundred times before and it never worked out. Ticky seems so forced, I can't get into it. If any character needs to be written out it's Ronn Moss and Ridge, an abuser of women for years.

• Members

B)-->

QUOTE(Chris B @ Feb 12 2007, 10:29 PM)
Nick and Jackie are worthless and I'm insulted that these two have been choosen to replace Sally, Clarke and the Spectra gang.

I’m surprised by that hostility. There is no Spectra anymore. We can’t hold Brad Bell responsible for a recent real-life event, can we?

I for one don’t consider this new rivalry bad at all. I find it pretty creative and at least this Harvey Golden situation has been intriguing. Nick has also gotten much more likeable in recent weeks (after that obsession & control freak-disaster last summer/fall)...

Add me to the list that still carries a torch Brooke&Nick. But right this is burnt territory for me. Let Ridge&Brooke stay together - as long as they freeze in backburner-hell. This story is so old and over-done, Ridge always destroys Brooke with him - my humble opinion don't take any offense by it, please - that it is most easy for me as viewer to concentrate on other things. I block Ridge & Brooke out entirely.

I like Nick with Taylor - yet they work better as friends than lover, I suppose. A romance might look pretty much forced in the end but let's see...

• Members

The Spectra's have been neglected for years, it has nothing to do with Darlene Conley's passing. And what about Clarke? Is he dead too? What about CJ? Did Darla have to die to prop Saint!Taylor? No. That ended up being one of the most pointless deaths in soap history. Now that the weak story is over, Thorne is back on the backburner while things are looking great for Taylor. The only people who can get consistant story are Brooke, Ridge, Stephanie, Taylor and Nick.

Spectra is gone because the writers weren't interested in writing it, just like all the other interesting supporting characters who made the show what it is. Nick and Jackie don't compare, IMO. When it was a full family I enjoyed them, but now? Nick is unbearable and Jackie is pointless.

The way Nick has been written has been so repulsive that nothing will redeem his character in my eyes. Especially with Jack Wagner's performances. I thought there was potential with Harry, but apparently Wagner didn't want a grown son.

Another major "WTF?" for me is the lack of Lesli Kay! She was so compelling during her cancer that they decided not to kill her off. I guess that was Brad Bell being forced by the fans because I see nothing in the horizon for her.

Archived