AMC: SOD Scoops

• Members

http://p206.ezboard.com/fbabeandbiancafanf...picID=947.topic

Casting About/Grapevine...

Is Taylor Gildersleeve (Sydney) on her way out at AMC? HW MMT would not address her contract status, but allows, "Sydney has kind of gone into the background."

Thorsten Kaye & Susan Haskell welcomed their second daughter, Marlowe Marann Kaye, on 1/28.

VCR Alert

Kendall, Josh, & Zach are keeping a very big secret - which viewers will learn on Monday, 2/19...On Tuesday, 2/20, Zoe comes face to face with the Satin Slayer, whose killing spree began in December & may not be over yet.

It's Only My Opinion

Carolyn Hinsey says ABC wants their soaps to be good, & tells viewers to ride it out or risk missing something good.

She offers two plausible scenarios about Dixie...

1. The Dixie who returned was an imposter...

2. Zach secretly sprinted Dixie away from the hospital to save her from the Satin Slayer...

Thumbs Up!

AMC: Babe & Zoe's friendship...

The tender, poignant connection between Babe & Zoe has been one of the warmest surprises of Zoe's tale.

The BreakUp...

AMC's Walt Willey expresses his hope that whatever happens with Jackson & Erica, they don't destroy a 20-year relationship w/o it being extremely well-crafted.

What Will Happen...

*Ryan & Annie can't deny their feelings any longer.

*Tad shares his theory about the Satin Slayer with Zach.

*Krystal challenges JR to expose the truth about her pregnancy.

Mail Bag

Fans are unhappy about Dixie's death.

Sound Off

A pro-Jonathan letter (ETA by Betty - it's my letter!)

Apology Accepted

"I'm so glad that AMC's Jonathan owned up to what he did to Maggie. Never once did he mention the tumor or make a single excuse for himself. He admitted that what he did was sick & cruel, & said he can't forgive himself. They were all things that needed to be said, & Jonathan respected Maggie enough to then walk away w/o having to be asked. That scene was necessary for Jonathan to take full responsibility for his actions. Jonathan has turned his life around.

• Replies 1
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Lol, I'm sure SOD was glad to get their hands on that juicy news.

They better just get rid of her. She's the better actress, compared to Ambyr Childers, but Sydney is pointless. I've mentioned before they might be keeping her around to re-introduce in the summer but why bother?

Is it just me or does Walt's comment about Jac & Erica not sound too optimistic? "I don't know what way it'll go but I hope they destroy them with respect" Ooooookay.

Archived