Y&R: we can still save Jack from Victor's revenge

• Members

Ok as a major Jack fan, I've been thinking how we can save Jack and I've come up with a solution.

Problems:

Abbotts are vanishing(Jack and Colleen are the only one left in town)

Victor wants revenge

Michael Graziadei will not renew his contract.

Solution:

We need a young character with ties(although not particularly by blood) to both the Abbott and Newman family and I've come up with the perfect candidate:"The boy that was saved by Jack and Nikki's still born son". ok flashback for the more recent viewers: Jack and Nikki's son died shortly after birth, however his heart was offered to another young boy who survived because of it. No what if that boy comes to town(he was 8 in 2001, so would be 13 now and with a little SORAS 17 or 18 years old). He decides to go to GCU and in the meanwhile bond with the people who gave him life. At one side he dislikes Jack for taking NVP away from Nikki, but on the other hand he loves him for saving him by making that very hard decision many years ago. Maybe he and Nikki could persuade Jack to sell NVP back to Nikki and in return Victor will go easy on Jack for secretly owning Jabot.

The youngester scene would stay intact, Jack has someone to bond with in town and Victor may show that he actually has a heart

• Replies 1
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Archived