Y&R Discussion: Week Of January 15-19/07

• Members
Will gives Gloria SHOCKING news during their dinner date at the Athletic Club (Gloria haters have got to see this!) :lol: "I don't think so. I think that after tonight things are going to be very different. Because William has something important to tell me."

Will Michael continue to panic about Sheila? Will other "news" send him further over the edge?

Drucilla gets a first hand look at her "celebrity status" in Genoa City.

Will Jana's suspicions of Prof. Korbel continue? "You know, maybe we should tell Amber that she might be dating a serial killer."

Will Colleen & Lily's efforts land Kevin in hot water? Or will Jana be blamed or will she take the fall?

Will Kevin's anger at Colleen & Lily land him in prison? Will he be able to find the missing CL tapes?

Sharon takes best friend to a whole new meaning at the Athletic Club. "Michael, listen, you have got to do something. This guy has been lurking in the halls of their apartment building and he won't let up."

Jana plants seeds of suspicion into J.T.'s head right in front of Colleen! :lol:

Paul takes a trip down memory lane with Det. Sullivan. "My dad was known as the, uh, the gentle interrogator. He would walk into the room with a cup of coffee and a smile for the suspect." :o

Discuss Y&R during the week of Jan. 15-19, 2007 & join us again for The Young And The Restless :D

• Replies 1
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Archived