DAYS: Davetta Sherwood

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I'd like the Tek hiring her plot.... seems much better than her his actual child. I love Davetta and want her to come to Days....but the cast is packed right now, and Days needs to slash it's budget I thought, but if we get Davetta I won't really care.

But I do not under any circumstances want her character to be Abe's actual child, that storyline has already been done with Brandon, and shouldn't be done again IMO.

• Members

And one of the biggest things regarding that, is that, hardly anybody (excluding the ones who are already leaving) is not like AMC or OLTL where they can be cut and it has no affect, because, besides a FEW characters, everyone on the cast is essential, and right now, I see no one who could be cut.

• Members

Well, Frankie, Mimi and St.Patrick will free up some cash.

I'd love to have Davetta on Days. But if she is going to have any connection to Abe, I would rather it be a niece, or something (doesnt he has 4 sisters?). Plus, she could serve as a love interest for Tek.

It's always a good time to cut Roman, IMO.

• Members

Yeah, and I didn't think of Roman, but it would be a good move, Roman is supporting, AND with Josh Taylor, I can't help but call him Chris Kostichek, lol.

However, one of the most crucial things with Davetta coming to Days and cutting the cast for her, is it really kind of all depends on how much everyne is getting payed, and I don't think Josh Tayor would get payed as much as people Like Hogestyn, Hall, or Stephen Nichols do since he is a supporting character.

Now it also depends on how much they have to pay Davetta too, and I doubt much, because she wouldn't be that big of a character.

And we must remember that Mascolo could be returning too, so I think that if they are going to cut some more of the cast for anyone, it would be Joe Mascolo due to the fact he costs alot.

Archived