Days:Spoilers for wk of 11/20

• Members

If any one character was meant to be a villian, it was Philip. He's been a nice guy for so long, and after having his heart broken by Chloe, his marriage to Belle over, and Claire not being his, it was only a matter of time before he got fed and up said "no more Mr. Nice Guy." After all that's happened, and now with him getting a new face so to speak, him coming back all sugar and sweetness is even more unrealistic than how the new actor will be explained.

I'm ready for bad Philip, and the return of Victor. Bring it on.

• Replies 16
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

You said it Bree!

DFJ. Would you like to see Philip still kisssing his wife's *** when he comes back? I sure don't, and I know Kyle was really frustrated about that too. He loved it when he got to really act out on that Doc for messing up.

Philip has been a wimp for as long as he's been on our screens. Now it's about time to show the dark side. I have read nothing but possitive reactions about this change. Your comment is the first negative I've seen and I don't get why you would want the wimpy Philip back. :blink:

You mentioned Hogan's comments about Philip loosing his leg. I'm sure I missed the part when he was sympathetic. I remember him saying it was weird that he wasn't limping though.

Archived