Sordid Lives Fan Video: Hilarious!!

R!ck

• Replies 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Classic! This movie is *must see*. Every single guy I know has seen it and knows it by heart and most can pretty much recite the movie word for word. Last I heard, Logo was turning Sordid Lives into a series. I even think ONJ is reprising her role as Bitsy Mae. :)

Too bad I don't get Logo. :(

• Members

I actually heard about it at the video store. I was browsing and this older lady came in asking for it, she said her mother who lived in Miami, had told her about it and was interested in renting it. The clerk told her he would order it and it would be there in a week or so.

Well I waited a couple weeks and went back to rent it myself. Wasn't in, went back the next day and it still wasn't in. So I asked the clerk if I could reserve it. He said sure, but it was reserved for the next 4 days :lol: I finally got the movie, and was blown away. I went to overstock.com and bought it. I think I've seen it 16 times. When I have friends over I make them watch it too, and many have bought it for themselves.

If you listen to the commentary, the director Del Shores (Queer as folk) said that it played in theaters in Florida for 2 years and the core audience was older men and women, who also brought their kids and grandkids to watch it. It is an independant movie so that's why is wasn't released nationwide.

Here's the link to the website. http://www.sordidlives.com/

You should def buy the movie Jsf

• Members

Momma, I'm Gay!

I know your gay! I know your Gay Ty, I've always known,

but could we please just bury your grandmother and get on with life

could we? because I think I'm gonna explode if anymore [!@#$%^&*]....hits.....the....fan......todaaay!!!!

:lol::D

btw Ty is played by Kirk Geiger who played Kevin Buchannon on One Life to Live from 91-94 and he does full frontal nudity in the movie, for arts sake of course ;)

Archived