ABC Soap Secrets

• Members

ABC Soap Secrets

Even though some of the AMC scoops have already been posted, I kept a track of what was said during the soap secret thing today on ABC, just incase anybody missed it. I tried to word everything the best I could, if I missed anything or said anything wrong, just let me know. :)

All My Children:

Eden Riegel and Cady McClain are in the studio…

- Bianca returns!

- Kendall realizes she has strong feelings for Ryan

- Ryan finds out something that could destroy Kendall’s life

- Somebody shoots Ryan, and it's somebody who cares about him who pulls the trigger.

- In October, we’ll find out who killed Madden, and it’s “not who you think.”

- Babe sleeps with Josh, JR finds out, and what JR does is shocking. (Even more than when he tried to kill Babe.)

- It looks like Emma could be Kate, but “looks can be deceiving.”

- Tad is forced to testify against Dixie, and JR and Jamie must choice between one family member or the other.

- Bianca and somebody no one who guess forms a bond, and it’s only love for one person. No word if it’s male or female.

- Are Bianca and Maggie still together?

One Life To Live:

Bree Williamson and Kamar de los Reyes are in the studio..

- Adriana finds out that Dorian set up the stalker and she gets revenge.

- Rex finds out where Todd’s son is.

- Spencer will be caught with the murder weapon and will be put on trial for John’s father’s murder.

- Todd and Blair live together, but Spencer has another plan, that could be either one of them “in the morgue”

- Cristian and Evangeline are still in the love, and Todd doesn’t like it.

- Todd will not reveal information that could save Cristian’s life. (My speculation is that it has something to do with the boxing storyline and Vincent.)

- John will be involved in a fatal car accident, and he’s driving to Natalie, ready to tell her something very important. Natalie will be in mourning, and will turn to somebody very unexpected.

- Jessica and Tess will be integrated, Jessica will be the main personality, but she does display some characteristics of Tess.

- A big Jessica and Antonio wedding is planned…but will Jessica say yes? Or will the Tess in her come out and leave Antonio at the alter?

General Hospital:

Laura Wright and Natalia Livingston are in the studio…

- I almost choked on a pretzel when they called Maurice Benard “daytime’s sexiest man”

- Patrick will commit to Robin, but their relationship will turned upside down in January when Patrick gets the results of his HIV/AIDS test back.

- Robin will play an important role in getting Laura out of cationic state, and Patrick and her will butt heads.

- Lulu will make a decision about her pregnancy, and she will never be the same again. She still also has feelings for Dillon.

- Elizabeth finds out that she is pregnant, and doesn’t tell Lucky or Jason. When the truth comes out, it will affect Lucky, Jason, AND Sam.

- Alexis’s dying wish is that Sam stays away from Jason, and she wants Sam to raise Kristina. But Sam goes behind her back and gets back together with Jason

- Nikolas and Emily finally get back together, but Colleen wants Nikolas for herself, and what she does to Emily and Nikolas makes Helena “look like Mother Therese.”

- Carly and Jax get back together and plan a wedding, and Carly won’t let Sonny ruin it for her.

• Replies 17
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I find it interesting that there are not any Zach spoilers considering he is involved with several major storylines right now. He is involved with Kendall, Dixie and the murder investigation so you would think that he would be mentioned somewhere in there. Also, why is there so much focus on Ryan and Kendall instead of Zach and Kendall? Makes me wonder if the love story is starting to shift into a different direction.

I could care less about Josh/Babe/JR. I hope the new writer completely gets rid of Josh. I am excited that Bianca is returning but I have a feeling she is going to be wasted to prop up other characters. I really don't care about a lot of these spoilers. I am so ready for McTavish to be gone.

• Members

Yes, I just reviewed the tape. He did somebody shoots him and somebody who cares about him pulls the trigger. I bet it's Annie, and she probably does it by accident or something, thinking it's Terry.

Sorry bout that. :(

Archived