Y&R: Sharon/Jack/Dru Spoilers!

• Members

Next week Sharon signs the divorce papers. (THANK GOD) :D

Sharon seals the deal by kissing JACK, who had stopped by the ranch for some business related stuff. Jack sees how much Sharon is in pain and he is the one who INITIATES the kiss. Meanwhile a peeping Nick is watching from outside, who later runs and blabs to Phyllis (LOL).

Dru's new man first airs Sept. 11 and now he' not ex-Marshall ATWT :( The actor is Daryl C. Brown (Edward) I got a picture of him below (atleast I think its him...)

trey.jpg

Interview with Amelia

• Says she liked the Brad story and it got very positive results
  • Says Vicky is usually the last to know everything
  • She hates how Victoria is SO clueless to Sharon and was so accepting of Brad
  • There's an upcoming show where Brad and his family have our yarmulkes on and have a New Year (Rosh Hashanah) party.
  • She can't wait to play the reveal opposite Sharon Case, the NY romp with Brad/Sharon (YAY)

• Replies 18
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Jack is as bad as Sharon when it comes to waiting some lovin...In all honesty, I don't see this lasting long either; especially with Phyllis there. Phyllis and Nick may THINK they want to have a happy family together, but Phyllis eventually is going to be all tired of that "June Cleaver" crap and get back to who she really is; a red-headed spit-fire that will mess with you. That's the Phyllis I want; I don't want this pod Phyllis.

The minute Phyllis drops Nick (which I pray is soon) she's going to pull Sharon by that blonde hair of hers and get back with the person she should have stayed with from the get go.

I also can't wait for Victoria to wake up to find out what her imposter husband has been doing with the Queen Slut of Genoa City....I love me some Sharon Case, but when it comes to Sharon Newman, I can't stand her, and only wish for her to be knocked off that hypocritical soapbox of hers.

Gossipy Roosters of Genoa City is Brad and Nick. Everytime they spy someone doing something, they hightail it to go spreading the word. Brad is the town male gosssip and holds the championship. I still think about when he was scoping out Nick in his office and hurried up to the Gina's to blab to Sharon; Nick, is in second place, because he's a little gossip too that tells and that he sees.

• Members

I'm glad Sharon is signing the divorce papers. Nick is a roach that needs to be stepped on. Raid isn't working out since he's spying on the woman. Didn't he leave her bed to infect Phyllis'?

If the real Phyllis comes back, I hope the !@#$%^&*] in Sharon spills some of her blood to match that crimson hair. I love michaelle but her character has irked me for a good long minute.

As for Victoria, what would be the point of Victoria confronting Sharon if she's moved on with Jack?

YAY @ Du getting a new man. I'm happy about that. Neil isn't worth the stress.

• Members

HALLELUJAH!!!

Sharon finally divorces NiClueless! :)

Dru may have a new man to take her mind off of Spineless Neil! :)

This whole Sharon/Nick/Phyllis/Jack/Victoria/Brad Sextet from Hell continues to get more and more incestuous. Who hasn't slept with each other yet. Hmm... Brad and Phyllis will jump in the sack by Christmas. Oh, I'm sorry George, I mean Hanukkah! LOL!

• Members

Interview with Amelia

• Says she liked the Brad story and it got very positive results
  • Says Vicky is usually the last to know everything
  • She hates how Victoria is SO clueless to Sharon and was so accepting of Brad
  • There's an upcoming show where Brad and his family have our yarmulkes on and have a New Year (Rosh Hashanah) party.
  • She can't wait to play the reveal opposite Sharon Case, the NY romp with Brad/Sharon (YAY)

AH liked the Brad storyline? Got positive results? Oh well.

Vicky is the last know everything. As if nobody else knew.

She should really be hateful about how she is accepting of Brad. What happened to the marriage being on Vicky's terms?

All of Brad's family wearing yarmulkes on eh? Can't wait to see Adrianne Leon wearing yarmulkes.

The reveal. Bring it on!

• Members

Women don't wear them-just men, but I have been told that Jewish women have to cover their heads/wear wigs in synagogue. I'm not sure about that, but the person who told me was pretty insistent....I'm sad to say I'm pretty ignorant of Judism. But I do like that they're going down this path on Y&R.

• Members

Don't forget the King of Blab---------> Brad/George.blabberjd5.gif Everytime he sees something, he acts like he knows exactly what's going on and has absolutely no clue.... I still won't forget how he scoped Nick out on the phone talking to Noah and hightailed his butt to Gina's to tell Sharon who he saw.

Brad/George-------->blabberjd5.gif

Nick------------------>blabberjd5.gif

JT-------------------->blabberjd5.gif

Archived