Y&R: More Spoilers

• Members

From Soap Central:

Brad finds wealth without the Newmans, and wonders if he really wants a future with Victoria!

Jack gets bad press, again!

Neil is angry when he finds out Daniel and Lily are back together!!!

Now, what did Jack expect? This has always been his biggest problem. He does this crap without thinking anything out, and then when the other shoe falls, he is so pissed.

This is what Victoria gets. Maybe next time, she'll marry for love instead of trying to prove her family wrong. Wonder who she'll blame this time (Instead of herself)?

Neil can officially kiss my ass for right now. Hopefully that smug nose of his will come down out of the air and he'll realize that no matter what he says it's her life.

• Replies 9
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Neil has become such a snob. I really am rooting for Dru now where is a few months ago it was the complete opposite. And Neil has no right to use the Daniel/Lily situation to send backhanded insults towards Dru either. He is such an ass. As for Jack..... its just the continued prop job of the Fishers. Bring Jack down, while everyone kisses Glo's ass. It makes me sick.

• Members

LOL!!! And Victoria was jealous of his ass? She should have been happy that she could rid of him when Sharon was salvating at his feet.

As for Jack, I'm not understanding why this is a spoiler... of course it was going to happen, that's a given these days.

As for Neil, who gives a damn what he thinks? His ass just cheated on Dru, and beforehand continue to lie about his intentions towards Carmen. So, he has no room to get mad about Daniel and Lily, seeing that they handled their business better than him.

Sharon... then maybe Nick, then probably get anyone who listens to her (Nikki) to do the same.

• Members

Hey Neil, why don't you take a lesson from your daughter when marriages have problems? Instead of running to another woman, talk it out rather than just acting like an ass and treating your wife like [!@#$%^&*]. Its so sad when your child who is barely an adult acts more grown up than her parents.

• Members

Right on! I like Victoria, but I never liked how she was SO headstrong about marrying Brad no matter what. He did not and does not love her and the worst part is that she KNOWS this now. When she had the chance to take the out, she didn't. Now all we see is her hanging onto Brad, playing kissy-kissy to piss Sharon off. <_< I want more for Victoria than this bullshit. I hope Brad goes ahead and leaves her because then maybe the real Victoria will return to us and things will get HOT! :D And Sharon can just forget it once Nikki finds out about her liasons with Brad. You know after Victoria and Brad are over, she's going to tell Nikki everythang.

The Jack spoiler isn't even a spoiler. :lol: Then again, I wonder what the bad press could be?

Neil needs to STFU STAT! He has some damn nerve meddling in Lily's marriage when he can't even deal with his own head on. I can't stand his !@#$%^&*] ass. :rolleyes:

• Members

I agree with everything that you said about Neil for he needs to get his head out of Lily marriage and into his own marriage. Newsflash for Lily don't listen to your dad because you love Daniel and you need to follow your heart. Daniel is such a better person and Lily knows it for she is not the person that will sleep around. For where is Phyllis protecting her son or did that pregnancy affect her brain? I got something to said to Daniel don't let her go or you will be sorry. For Lily and Daniel are in love and they got a better idea of marriage than most couples in GC. Forgiveness, they don't sleep around like Sharon and Nick, they don't get jealous like Dru and they work things out. And right now I can't stand Neil Lily is older enough to make her own choices it is her marriage and they don't need any interfere. But on a soap opera it is like can Lily and Daniel cut it and I believe that they can.

• Members

For Daniel has suffer though enough with Devon hate him, Dru hate him, Neil hate him, they send Lily away to keep her from being with him. So is not getting into someone else business it is simply that the Winters will love Daniel. For they started warming up to him before they learn about Daniel involvement but now Lily is going to be with Daniel and if they don't accept Daniel then they can use Lily forever. For Lily keep running away wiyh Daniel and she is not going to listen to anyone else. For I am surprise that Colleen is not trying Lily to stay away from Daniel when with Colleen attitude and I got to protect my friend. Bottom line is Lily is an adult now and she is going to have to repair her marriage or choose to walk away.

As for Brad I want to slap him for he keep saying that he is committed to his marriage yeah he is committed to her money because she was CEO of Newman Enterprises. For Victoria is better off without Brad and I just wish that she will see that. I mean he lie about his past then he lie about Sharon. For he told Sharon that he love her before he propose to Victoria. It is like in his eyes Victoria was second best and she needs to move in with Billy, the cute professor. For JT probably won't dump Colleen for her or Colleen will whine. Anyways Victoria eyes need to be open.

• Members

The men in Genoa City are so stupid:

Jack knows that his little feat of sucess wouldn't last long...but he still keeps doing what he does best, lie, scheme and manipulate

Neil has turned into a very careless and thoughtless person...he should mind his own business where his daughter is concerned. He should be focused on what a hot mess he is and how shallow he's become

Brad; so what in his finding wealth...that's all he cares about anyway; his love of power is his Achilles Heel

Archived