Y&R: Spoilers For week Of Sept. 5th

• Replies 8
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

They're not shocked. They're jealous. Apparently, in their arrogance, Jack and Sharon are supposed to just pine away for them until they feel like giving them the time of day, and since they decided to move on, with each other, Nick and Phyllis can't handle it.

So what. I don't care what they think. I'm just glad that with all her [!@#$%^&*] up, Sharon for once chose a man who happens to be SINGLE. And, when Phyllis finds out that Nick lied about those test, and Jack is the father, she will return to her psychotic ways and try to get Sharon away from Jack.

• Members

Why does everyone think Nick lied about the test results? He had too much to loose by lying. I don't think he would blow his son's world apart by saying he was the father if he wasn't. And I know he wouldn't hurt Phyllis and the baby like that. People, just face the fact that this is Phick's baby girl.

• Members

And he didn't blow his son's world apart by destroying his marriage? And, why didn't he show the results to anyone else? This is the same man who took the opprotunity to run around and use the death of his daughter as his excuse. Oh, but now, he's telling the truth.

And please don't tell me how much of a skank Sharon is, because I know that too. This is the part when everyone starts comparing which one did worse. They both have fucked up, and they both need to accept responsibility for their marriage being ruined.

• Members

The hell with Phyllis and Nick. These two are like humping dogs in a back alley. I hope Sharon/Jack rub their noses in their romance. Nick has been an insensitive jerk and Phyllis acts as though her kitty kat is the crop of the litter.

I also hope Jack crushes the fishers. Katherine and Jill for good measure.

Archived