• 0 replies
  10. March

• 0 replies
  11. February

• 0 replies
  12. January

• 0 replies
Sign in to follow this  

• @Paul Raven  I added in all of your  radio additions.  Thanks again. I will update page one list tomorrow to include all other "hopper"  profiles.  I posted Maree Cheatham's hopper on Facebook and she was happy with it.  It's nice when the people reflected in the profiles (Maree, Mariann Aalda, Chandler Harben, Ariana Muenker, Richard Niles and Sharon Gabet) react and/or respond.      @danfling  If you have any recollection of Willi Burke on Love of Life, please let me know.  
    • Killing off Harry has to be one of the most vile things they've done in a while. I thought maybe there'd be a way out with that old bat Breda keeping him somewhere, but I just watched James identify his body. Even if Parry wanted to leave he could have returned at some point. There's no way they can justify this. It was nice to see the original Liam in Years and Years, I had liked him in HO and I'm glad he's moved on to bigger things. The Liam recast has worked but they've totally changed the character, things like him saying "I don't like PDAs" I wouldn't have associated with the OG version. And didn't they re-introduce him by having him shoot someone dead? The Maxine Munchauser story has been outrageously ridiculous. Mitchell being attracted to Scott with the bigoted granddad is one of the best things at the moment.
    • As said above, good actress, terrible story.  Cloying  thirsty Kim is not a good fit for the show.   Take the frog with you, girl!
    • Even though at first, I was intrigued with the "Frankendrew" story, I have been shocked by the amount of backlash from fans, and alot of the backlash has been directed against TB's character.  So, I imagine that the backlash, as well as the ratings drop has probably brought orders from the higher ups to kill the storyline.  I was not familiar with TB's work as Carly because I did not have access to GH during her tenure in that role, but she definitely is a talented actress.  The writers took a gamble with the "Frankendrew" story, and it obviously did not work out well for TB.  I hope she can find work in the future that is worthy of her, and also, brings abundant praise.
    • Heather Graham has a new role that I always found disturbing in The Stand: